• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Here puffy, puffy, puffy....here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did somebody say this is the assless chaps thread now?

hdbabe1.jpg

Alright guys, enough of this bullshit! Who ever posts the best reason that this thread should not continue will get a fiver of Don Pepin Black Labels, your choice on size. I would like SamClemmons and Zeebra to judge the winner if they are so inclined. Contest will end when they're ready to pick.

Al

This thread should end because no one will win...The board will loose as a whole. If you wallow in shit you and everyone around is gets a good whiff.

This thread needs to end before Rod reads these latest posts; he 'll want to start showing off his assless chaps video from the Rainbow Day Rodeo again.. :rolleyes: :whistling:
Oh my. Assless chaps. Moki! Let's see those pics!

Wilkey

Someone end this friggin thread before moki actually shows them!

I haven't seen this many guys with hard-ons for one another since I went to Bfreebe's 3rd Annual Circle Jerk Party thinking it was a tribute celebration to the band.

I love you too Kirk :love:

This thread needs to die now so we don't get any more information like this!

Don't be jealous big boy.

All this talk about circle jerks and hard-ons I'm surprised George isn't here yet.

C'mon!!! George was the only one being productive today!!! All of you other schmucks were screwing off on the internet while your bosses were looking the other way!!! :sign:

Why does Rod have that picture of Moki? :0 :whistling:

Ok, I'm off to rinse my eyes with some bleach.........

The best reason by far to close this thread is post number 147. This thread needs to be closed and Rods post needs to be removed before someone gets the wrong ideas about this forum :laugh: .

The best reason by far to close this thread is post number 147. This thread needs to be closed and Rods post needs to be removed before someone gets the wrong ideas about this forum :laugh: .
Too late! :laugh:

C'mon!!! George was the only one being productive today!!! All of you other schmucks were screwing off on the internet while your bosses were looking the other way!!! :sign:

Reasons why to end this thread... well, I've got one more...

Reason #2: To prevent George from continuing to refer to himself in the third person.

On a more serious note, I think Rod is most deserving of the smokes. He's the one that has to put up with all of our crap on a daily basis! :laugh:

Rod gets my vote. He not only gave a reason, he killed the thread. Besides that, he has some serious fuggin' issues he needs to contemplate over a cigar or two.

NA

Status
Not open for further replies.