• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Here's a joke for you all

Fast4Dr

Single Malt Newbie
An elderly lady phoned her telephone company to report that her
telephone failed to ring when her friends called - and that on
the few occasions when it did ring, her pet dog always moaned
right before the phone rang. The telephone repairman proceeded
to the scene, curious to see this psychic dog or senile elderly lady.

He climbed a nearby telephone pole, hooked in his test set, and
dialed the subscriber's house. The phone didn't ring right away,
but then the dog moaned loudly and the telephone began to ring.

Climbing down from the pole, the telephone repairman found:

1. The dog was tied to the telephone system's ground wire via a
steel chain and collar.
2. The wire connection to the ground rod was loose.
3. The dog was receiving 90 volts of signaling current when the
phone number was called.
4. After a couple of such jolts, the dog would start moaning and
then urinate on himself and the ground.
5. The wet ground would complete the circuit, thus causing the
phone to ring.

Which demonstrates that some problems CAN be fixed by pissing and
moaning.

That was a good one Fast, great way to start of my Friday morning...... :D :thumbs: :p

Very funny!!! :D. I have already sent it around work especially to the complainers.

OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!!!!

The bad part is... I know what that feels like! Working in switching closets for 2 years, it eventually happens that your hand is on a phone circuit block when someone calls and that 90v ring signal uses your hand to complete the circuit instead of the phone on the other end of the wiring. ???

Kryo said:

The bad part is... I know what that feels like! Working in switching closets for 2 years, it eventually happens that your hand is on a phone circuit block when someone calls and that 90v ring signal uses your hand to complete the circuit instead of the phone on the other end of the wiring. ???
Or, if you are working with a smart ass partner who decides to light you up...LOL

Emo

The bad part is... I know what that feels like! Working in switching closets for 2 years, it eventually happens that your hand is on a phone circuit block when someone calls and that 90v ring signal uses your hand to complete the circuit instead of the phone on the other end of the wiring.

i have had that happen so many times i'm starting to get used to it :(

emodx said:
Kryo said:

Or, if you are working with a smart ass partner who decides to light you up...LOL

Emo
I've done that to a bunch of rookies in the past :0 :p

Fast4Dr said:
emodx said:
Kryo said:

The bad part is... I know what that feels like!  Working in switching closets for 2 years, it eventually happens that your hand is on a phone circuit block when someone calls and that 90v ring signal uses your hand to complete the circuit instead of the phone on the other end of the wiring.  ???

Emo
;) Bingo ;)

Fast4Dr said:
emodx said:
Kryo said:

The bad part is... I know what that feels like!  Working in switching closets for 2 years, it eventually happens that your hand is on a phone circuit block when someone calls and that 90v ring signal uses your hand to complete the circuit instead of the phone on the other end of the wiring.  ???

Emo
Fast, you a mean, mean man :p :sign: :D