• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heres one for the 1k post mark...

SO, 12 midnight June 30th....was that last night, or is that tonight?
Did I win?

Ok...Im closing this one down and announcing the big time winner of this contest. Fuscat is the closest. The total count was 1068 bands. What did he win? A Prometheus Super A box.

Congrats Fuscat! Great prize for a great contest thanks for letting me play.

Damn that's a lot of bands, I actually thought I over shot with 666.

Congrats to Fuscat!!! Great prize!

Ok...Im closing this one down and announcing the big time winner of this contest. Fuscat is the closest. The total count was 1068 bands. What did he win? A Prometheus Super A box.

What is a Prometheus Super A box? ??? I tried google, but couldn't find anything.

What is a Prometheus Super A box? ??? I tried google, but couldn't find anything.

Its the music cd with book. Its also has a 2005 Super, Reserve DChateau, and a Lancero. Way to early for me. Thats what it is Nathan.

Super 8, Loren's been on a bender! Congrats Derick!

Yes you could say I was on a serious bender since yesterday. :laugh: :laugh:
The prize is at the shop if you want to pick it up Fuscat so ya know. :thumbs:

Dang! That's a lot of bands.

Congrats, fuscat. Thanks for the fun contest, Loren.

Wilkey

Whoa! Sweeeet! Thanks alot Loren!! I really appreciate it! :D 17's my lucky number and I figured it would be over a thousand so throw in another 1 and there ya go! :) :) :)

Thanks again for the contest!!

Just wanted to once again give a big THANK YOU to Loren!! It was cool hanging out with you and Tony again on saturday! I thought I would post a pic or two to show off the goods to those that were interested!! Unbelieveable prize for sure!

Here a couple shots of the goods:

prom1.jpg

prom2.jpg

prom3.jpg

Thats awesome, grats again Fuscat, and well done Mr. Peat!