• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Here's your Present, Ray

I hate having to agree with a squid, but you're correct. This stuff gives me a woody every time I see it...

When only the best will do.

Thanks Doc!

Holy crap, amazing. I went out for drill back in my ROTC days after the first week and getting popped in the jaw with a rifle I decided it wasn't for me.

Damn fancy white pants jarheads!

As if our uniforms didn't already look 100x better than everyone else's... We had to make them even better and pull out the white trousers...

Whites are a pain in the ass. You can't sit down. Hell you can't do anything but get dirty. I hated 'em. I liked being on the Green Side. The uniforms don't show the dirt.

Doc.

Coming from the days of Trops and Khakis I always had a soft spot for Trops. The Trop shirts were and still are sooooooo much better then the khakis Thankfully, I never sprung for a set of Dress Whites but they could look damn good too but they were phased out just before I got out.

Great post. Thanks, Doc.

The few, the proud, the best of the best......makes me proud all over to be a Marine Dad.

Semper Fi, my brothers.....B.B.S.