• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Herf at Gavin's!

This is indeed troubling......

Ain't stopping me though!! I'm still going to be there.

Don't worry Gavin we will pick up their slack.

Ahhh, I have to bow out Gavin. I just found out Im flying out Sunday to Atlanta for work, so I will need my Saturday to take care of ongoing family stuff. Terribly sorry I have to bail, and really bummed I wont get to see all you bastiges again!:(

I too must bow out as I will be in Vegas for the weekend. Terribly sorry Gavin, this is my second no show.

Looking forward to seeing you in the future, and you guys have a blast!

-Jimmy

Gavin what's the food sitch?
Want me to bring some of my not so famous but delicious hot wings to go with the pizza?

Ask Jon for a reference....
Sounds good to me! The wife will be picking up pizza on her way from work, but it won't be anything fancy. If you have any particular desires, bring it! That goes for beverages as well. I'll make a bevmo run saturday morning for beer and soda.

Billy and Jimmy, sorry you guys can't make it. I'll light one up in each of your honors!

You bastids stay dry, I mean try and not to get too wet...umm this is coming out all wrong. :p

If it snows take some pics, but take pics regardless. I want to see a bunch of manly men huddled around a TV, herfin'. ;)

I'll post a pic from inside Casa Fuente.

You bastids stay dry, I mean try and not to get too wet...umm this is coming out all wrong. :p

If it snows take some pics, but take pics regardless. I want to see a bunch of manly men huddled around a TV, herfin'. ;)

I don't believe Jimmy actually exists, as I never quite meet him...

I don't believe Jimmy actually exists, as I never quite meet him...

I think he exists, I received a package from him just yesterday
laugh.gif

I am having a hard time not watching that DVD.

Any word on Jon?

I think he exists, I received a package from him just yesterday
laugh.gif

I am having a hard time not watching that DVD.

Any word on Jon?
I believe these people are coming:
Souldog
CRQuarto
Mike73
Fernious
LongDraw (maybe)
Tillers
beyond the band
Gavin

Yep, I'm in. Quarto's carpooling with me.

Probbably not Matt, I think he bowed out because of the rain. For those of you who know Quarto's car, it's not a good idea to drive that thing on wet roads.

I'm gonna be a little late boys, I've got a long run to get in today... :thumbs:

Probbably not Matt, I think he bowed out because of the rain. For those of you who know Quarto's car, it's not a good idea to drive that thing on wet roads.

Those damn ferraris.............

So many great brothers coming, wish I could wiggle my nose and pop up. Be with you all in fond smoky thoughts however.

Sorry about missing the event. I could not get off. Hope to make the next one. Stop by for a cigar since I am just down the street. I smoke at nights on Wed-Friday. Let me know.

Sorry I missed you. it was freaking cold but worth every minute.

Thanks to the Crains for opening their home to a bunch of knuclkeheads!

Sorry about missing the event. I could not get off. Hope to make the next one. Stop by for a cigar since I am just down the street. I smoke at nights on Wed-Friday. Let me know.

Big thank you to the Crains for the hospitality and the great time. Despite the bitter cold, it was good to see all the knuckleheads, as BTB put it,again and to meet Tillers. We will have to do it again before next year rolls around.

That was quite a bit of fun. Nice meeting everyone, Gavin and wife Vanessa, Anthony and his girl, Matt, Shawn and Jonathon. Thanks for letting us loiter on your porch and for the food!

I'm starting to get feeling back in my toes
IMG_20110227_000752.jpg

Thanks for coming, gang! Despite epic cold for SoCal, this turned out to be a wonderful time. I imagine I'll throw another one in May, but between now and then we should get back to doing the Old Town Herfs. We missed the gents who couldn't make it, but hopefully we'll catch you next time.