• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HERF - Chambersburg, PA - October 11th 2008

BrewMeister

The Titus Pullo of CP
Reaction score
Hello all,

Treamayne is in the area on a business trip so we thought we'd plan a day together and have a smoke or two. So come join us for Breakfast at Peggy's Restaurant and/or later at Boswells Pipes and Cigars smoking parlor.

So the details:

What: Breakfast
When: Saturday - 11 October, 2008 at 0930 hours
Where: Peggy's Restaurant (across the street and west about 50 yards from Boswells' in the Travelodge) - 565 Lincoln Way East; 1 1/2 W of I-81, Exit #16; Chambersburg, PA, 17201 - Map

What: Herf
When: After we finish breakfast I'd say 1030 hours.
Where: Boswells upstairs smoking parlor. - 586 Lincoln Way E Chambersburg, PA 17201 - 717-264-1711 - Map

Attendees confirmed thus far:
  1. Treamayne
  2. BrewMeister
  3. Mr_Wolf
  4. CigarDawg
  5. Handyman Dave
  6. TheHatGuy
  7. HectorTMC

Please post in this thread if you're attending.

Sorry Tim I have been a little out of touch here lately. I can't make this. My son has a Cross Country meet that morning in Winchester Va. It would be 2pm before I am done there.

Sorry Tim I have been a little out of touch here lately. I can't make this. My son has a Cross Country meet that morning in Winchester Va. It would be 2pm before I am done there.

Well Dennis sorry you won't be at the HERF. Don't work to hard...We'll be sure and talk about you. :whistling:

Only six days till the herf! And good news as of today, no one has bought the HERF! :thumbs:
Seems like there ought to be a few more BOTL??

Gents,

Military strikes again. I found out yesterday my trip has been cancelled and I am being sent elsewhere this weekend. I think I'm going to stop trying to make plans in advance, becaause every time I'm told I have a "firm" trip. It turns out not so firm and gets changed at the last minute.

I'm so very sorry that I was the instigator of this HERF and now I can't attend, but I hope you guys still get together, fill me in and have fun for me, since I'll be riding planes and dealing with a class full of young airmen. Who knows, they may show more maturity than the average 20 yr old, but I doubt it.

I'll be there in Spirit and smoke something nice in absentia on Sat. Again you don't know how sorry I am to miss this .....

V/R

Karl

Gents,

Military strikes again. I found out yesterday my trip has been cancelled and I am being sent elsewhere this weekend. I think I'm going to stop trying to make plans in advance, becaause every time I'm told I have a "firm" trip. It turns out not so firm and gets changed at the last minute.

I'm so very sorry that I was the instigator of this HERF and now I can't attend, but I hope you guys still get together, fill me in and have fun for me, since I'll be riding planes and dealing with a class full of young airmen. Who knows, they may show more maturity than the average 20 yr old, but I doubt it.

I'll be there in Spirit and smoke something nice in absentia on Sat. Again you don't know how sorry I am to miss this .....

V/R

Karl

Well damn! Sorry to hear you won't be there Karl.
sad_smile.gif

Well maybe next time. Take care.

My good buddy from CAO has sent me with a Soprano for each of you guys. Damm Karl I guess I will have to smoke yours. :whistling:

See you at 9:30. I am in Hagerstown tonight so it shouldn't be to far of a drive tomorrow.

My good buddy from CAO has sent me with a Soprano for each of you guys. Damm Karl I guess I will have to smoke yours. :whistling:

See you at 9:30. I am in Hagerstown tonight so it shouldn't be to far of a drive tomorrow.

Well dang Dennis, wish I'd have know you were so close, you should have come over the hill to the house last evening. Dan, HectorTMC and I had a bit of a Bratwurst cookout and pre-Herf last evening.

So in the next 20 minutes we'll be out of here and on our way to Chambersburg - :thumbs:

Well the HERF was a fantastic time, we had Breakfast about 1000 hours. Then proceeded across the street to Boswell's for cigars and pipes. Stayed there till about 1515 hours, then we all went to Dilly's for a late lunch.

Everyone showed up and it was great! J.M. Boswell was a fantastic host, with coffee, sodas etc., and some excellent free cigars.

Here is a picture of everyone:

herf_10_2008.jpg

Thanks all for the great smokes and camaraderie! :thumbs: Till next time!

Had a great time. JM knows how to host a herf. What a great guy. Now if I can figure out how to smoke this new Boswell Pipe. :blush:

Had a great time. JM knows how to host a herf. What a great guy. Now if I can figure out how to smoke this new Boswell Pipe. :blush:

X2! Had a wonderful time!

Dennis, you looked good with that pipe. Almost intelligent too...........almost. :laugh: