• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HERF in Garden City, NY on Friday, March 25, 2011

Take the LIRR from Penn Station to Mineola and the store is 5 blocks down the street from the station. 990 Franklin Ave.

You could also take the train to the Garden City train station. One block east to Franklin, 3 blocks north to the store.

I was just there and did the same commute from Queens. Easy. I should be there too.

awesome! should be there around 1-2 depending on the train schedule

Definitely looks to be a great event as I see that a number of the NYC & LI crew are chiming in and attending. See you all next Friday........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

I'll try and stop by and buy few sticks if possible, not sure my work schedule yet, but the shop is so close to home to pass this up.

oh yeah party time friday, i heard that isy is bringing a bottle of Pappy 23 for each of us

Isy i forgot to tell you they got confiscated in Chicago but its ok Christian stepped up and said he would cover with Cohiba behikes

Isy i forgot to tell you they got confiscated in Chicago but its ok Christian stepped up and said he would cover with Cohiba behikes

That's assuming Isy doesn't smoke them all at Christians house tomorrow night.

That's assuming Isy doesn't smoke them all at Christians house tomorrow night.

The Behikes would make it to the herf if Isy spends the night in Jay's car. We all know that there is no smoking in that vehicle :sign:

I'll be headin' down to Long Island around 1130 with my nephew Gary from West Point. According to MapQuest, they are saying it's an hour and a half ride / 68 miles. See you all around 1300 (1pm)........