• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heroes 11/13

insight

Making friends everywhere!
Reaction score
Who all caught the episode tonight? I thought it was pretty damn good and gave a lot of buildup for next weeks ep.

They keep building it up, I wonder when things will start happening. I am still confused about the father...

They keep building it up, I wonder when things will start happening. I am still confused about the father...

This is my worry about this otherwise great series: They still haven't done anything. I'm worried that this season is going to be 12 episodes of build up, one cliffhanger season finale, and then a cancellation with no resolution.

I like it, and I'm keeping faith for now, but it gets harder with every additional episode of "build up".

Very true. This has happened with so many shows and given NBC's rating record this season is probably a pretty realistic concern.

I don't think you'll see NBC cancel this show anytime soon. Its the only freshman drama that is in the top ten and is gaining more audiences with each passing week. Another good news is that NBC has ordered the entire season of Studio 60.

Very mixed feelings on this. S60 has huge potential but it hasn't been adequately explored yet. I Just started watching West Wing earlier this year on DVD with the wife and we finished season 7 this weekend. I think given the quality of the first four seasons I had really high expectations for s60 that haven't quite been met yet. I will definitely keep watching though as the cast is stellar and I have faith Sorkin can get the ball rolling

I really do like this show,but the pace is killing me.
For a show that is an hour long, more needs to happen.