• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey buddy, want a 1/2 lb bag!?!

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
Forget about one 1/2 lb bag...left’s talk about three 1/2 lb bags!

Three 1/2 lbs of wonderful beans
The regular price on these four is $20.85, how about if go to $18.00 plus shipping...that’s a savings of $2.85!!

Venezuelan Vendetta
whole beans - dark roast - full body
The aroma is powerful and intriguing. The dark roast taste is heavy and richer than most in the world,
the finish is light with a hint of carmel. Venezuelan beans take no prisoners!
Regular price: 1/2 lb $6.95

Nicaraguan Knife Fight
shade grown organic
This particular coffee is roasted slow and dark, that gives it it’s characteristic bittersweet flavors, and
delivers a heavy rich earthy aroma. The taste is full bodied with a heavy syrup finish and slight under tones of wood. Cut into a bag and find out what it’s all about!

Brazilian Bombshell
shade grown-organic
From high up the mountain, these shade grown beauties are indeed the highest grade Brazilian beans available. Deep-bodied, very rich, carmel flavors with a smokey finish. Dark and oily, you’ll know when they hit their target!

This special is for the FIRST 10 ONLY! After that it's all over.

Email me if you'd like to get your hands on some of these World Class beans jerry@killerbeans.com and I'll get them out the door ASAP.

Don't forget to include with your email your full mailing address as well as a contact phone number.

Thanks guys!

It was great talking to you last night!

I can't wait to try your beans! :thumbs: