• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey everybody, check out this newbie! (18 YEARS LATER!)

Welcome to the best club in the world! :thumbs:

Congrats to you and mom, he's a good looking kid! (must look like his mother, huh?) :p

Congrats Eric to you and the wife. Glad to see he is healthy, little bundle of joy. Smoke 'em now, i have the feeling you won't have much of it for a little while! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Congrats Eric! what a wonderful bundle of joy! and yes, he does look like the pic you had posted in the ultrasound :laugh:

Congratulations! Hope baby and mom are doing well. Now go get some sleep, you're gonna need it!

Congratulations Eric!!! That's one cute kid! I hope Momma recovers well. Enjoy that Cohiba! If sleep is a measure of when you will get to smoke your next cigar, you might as well send out everything in your humi! :p

I'll smoke one in your family's honor tonight. Cheers!
- C

Congrats Eric!!! Looks very healthy! Happy to see everything went smoothly. Remember, when you're changing diapers, look out! Those things go off without warning. :laugh:

Congrats to you and the Mrs.!!

I also see a resemblance as compared to your avatar.... :laugh:

Cool, I am very jealous of you my friend. Congratulations!!!!

Congrats man! Enjoy him...before you know it, he'll be drinking a beer and smoking cigars with you!

Damn, Eric - he's looking more and more like you every day!!!

ericsbaby.jpg