• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey from the new guy

Nate

Hey I'm a friend of Gr8full today and he told me about this site.So I thought I would check it out.I'm still a little new to cigars however I've smoked some good cigars and I'm ready to get somemore info on that other people like and dislike so I would appreciate anyone willing to help me get a better understanding of what to buy or not to buy. Thanks for the help!!!!!!

Welcome Nate :thumbs:

I would highly recommend that you get involved in the "Newbie Sampler Trade" thread in the "By/Sell/Group Purchases" section ;)

Some FOG (F#$%ng Old Guy) will set you up with a nice variety of smokes for you to try (hint, ask for Havanas ;) )

Hi there Nate.
If you love seeegars then you've come to the right place.
Welcome to the club :)

Welcome aboard newbie!! Nate is a great guy and a stand up fella. I will officially vouch for this newbie. He lives in my home town and a stand up brother... :D :D

Welcome, Nate! Listen to what CC says, the Newbie Sampler thread is great for newbies.

Welcome bro. Make sure to read the Whatcha Been Smoling post pretty deep. You'll get an idea of what people here like and dislike. But more importantly why they like and dislike certain cigars.

Emo

Welcome from a fellow newbie! I've only been here a week and I've already fallen in love with the place. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Howdy Nate and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida..... :) :thumbs: :)