• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey gun nuts.

cigarsarge

BOHICA
The local police department where I live is changing sidearms. They are going with the Glock 40 caliber. They are selling off their old weapons.

Well today I bought one. It's a HK USP 40 with night sights, three mags, and a security holster. I picked the lot for $320. Not a bad deal IMHO. :D

Sounds like ya got a great deal....... Good luck

I did a google search, looks like a nice piece

Did ya get 10 round mags or 15 round ??

BkCloud114 said:
Sounds like ya got a great deal....... Good luck

I did a google search, looks like a nice piece

Did ya get 10 round mags or 15 round ??
[snapback]176357[/snapback]​

That would be the 15 round. :cool:

I've been searching the market for used/similar...are they sold out? Sounds like a great deal!

Damn, that is a great price on that gun even used. Now if I can just talk the wife into letting me buy another gun.

Brandon

Those H&Ks are nice. I like their website

CHECK IT OUT

They've got some demo clips for the military issue weapons that are pretty cool :D

Atchafalaya said:
I've been searching the market for used/similar...are they sold out? Sounds like a great deal!
[snapback]176365[/snapback]​

Sold out in about three hours. A friend of mine got nine.

Great gun, used to have a HK usp compact 40 and still have a mark 23.
would rather have that over the glock any day.IMO

Thats an awesome price. :thumbs:

Congratulations. I got to shoot one a couple weeks ago when a friend of mine brought his to the range. That's a really nice piece for an excellent price.

I have been more into large caliber handguns of late. I picked up a Ruger .480 Super Redhawk last summer. That gun has some serious knockdown power. I have a couple of buddies that wont even shoot it.

Brandon