• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey, I almost have 1000 posts!

camaroon4me

"Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-Tip!&quo
Reaction score
Hey guys, in honor of my aproaching 1000 posts (and also winning the cigarpool), I am going to have a contest.

Winner guessing closest time and date (Eastern Standard Time) will win a nice selection of sticks!

Please keep the guesses to one per person, and the cutoff for entries will be next Sunday Sep 4, 9pm eastern.

In order to not see what the guesses are,DO NOT POST THEM IN THIS THREAD! I will be taking the guesses via email to my address that I seldom use jvrc4fun@aol.com Please do not send guesses to my addy in profile , as I have to open them in order to forward them to the addy above

I wont look until AFTER I reach the 1000th post.

Good luck everyone, and for what it's worth, no one is excluded from winning except people on the official scumbag lists.

Please let me know if I missed anything here,

John V.

Original posting remains, but please look at update

below for new instructions, sorry.

IMPORTANT UPDATE
Guys, I have some bad news and I need to apologize.

I went to my email addy that I gave out for all of you to use, and all of my emails from August are gone! I cannot explain what happened to them, but they are no longer there.
On my honor, I did not open any of them to view the guesses, and they should have still been there!

I am looking for suggestions for another contest as I really want to award someone for their correct guess. Obviously I am getting within a day or two of making my thousandth post.

What's say we make it a 1030th post, and you can post your guesses right here. I will check for any negative responses tonight, and then will not read this thread until after reaching the 1030th post.

Please have your new guesses in no later than Wed Oct 5th 10pm eastern.

Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to sending out a nice bunch of sticks to the winner.
Sincerely, John V.

September 21st by 4:30pm EST

Thanks for the Contest. :thumbs:

Edit: I did both. :sign:

Sending e-mail soon. Thanks for the contest.