• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey Swissy

Jim - Happy birthday brother!! Hope it's a hell of a good one. Enjoy! :thumbs:

Happy Birthday Jim! Hope you're able to get out on the water and enjoy some nice smokes and nice beverages.

Yo, Jim - !!! Happy Birthday, my friend...!!

Tell you what, take a break from putting on those brake rotors today and smoke something great.....!! A couple of Tanq and Tonic's should be in the cards, as well...... :thumbs: :thumbs:

The very Best Regards - B.B.S.

Happy birthday, Jim! Take some time out and smoke a couple of good ones and drink a couple of smooth ones (no salmon beer!). :laugh:

I'm smoking a Pepin Blue churchill in your honor. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Thanks gang!
Sadly, I'm working today so no smokes, beer, fishing or pretty much anything fun. Unless, of course, someone in the community provides me with some entertainment like burning down their house, smashing their car bad enough to require being extricated from it, and so on.

:thumbs:

TOMORROW however... is a different story! :cool:

Oh yeah... and tradition around the fire dept here is the birthday boy has to supply the cake and ice cream! Last guy that tried to change the tradition was treated to a dunking in a water filled trash dumpster out back :laugh: Let's just say I'm loaded up with goodies to take to work.

Happy Birthday Sir! Fire, cigars, extraction equipment, crashing cars, cake, sounds like the perfect movie errr, Birthday! Have a great & safe B-day! :D