• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

hi all, new here,

maltman

I am new to CP. I live in Glen Burnie, MD ( about 4 miles south of Baltimore city proper, and 2 miles from BWI airport).

I smoked my first cigar in Atlantic City New Jersey, about 32 years ago,
and smoked about 2 a year until about 6 years ago.

I started smoking about 1 a week when my daughter entered highschool (9th grade) and
now average two a day with her just completing her 2nd year of college.

I have 8 humidors of various sizes (25 to 200) full of a variety of smokes
and 2 coolers full of boxed cigars.

I am currently building a Habana Room, with forced ventilation, a pool table and entertainment center in my basement. I am planning on building a walk in humidor and wine cellar in my sub basement this fall.

My wife is a chef and usually a sweet heart and regularly adds to my collection.

Holy crap that is awesome!!! I wish we could all under take such projects someday. Welcome here man!

Welcome nice to have a wife who adds to the collection.

Welcome to CP there is a lot of fun and knowledge to be had here.
Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to CP! Looks like you have a nice collection of cigars already :)

Howdy Maltman and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Welcome to the forum from just above the Mason-Dixon Line.

Sub-basement? Left over 1950's era bomb shelter?

maltman said:
I am currently building a Habana Room, with forced ventilation, a pool table and entertainment center in my basement. I am planning on building a walk in humidor and wine cellar in my sub basement this fall.
[snapback]188536[/snapback]​

very nice.

well, you're obviously no newbie to the world-of-the-leaf.

welcome to CP!

enjoy!