• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hide your cigars, we have a Mooch in the house!

Ah.... what were you guys talkesi about?

edit: post not gonna make sense on the second page.

You cropped him a touch close Gary....it looks like he has Mr. Spock ears!
laugh.gif

Take a close look at any picture of Jon, and he already looks like Spock with a bad case of cauliflower ear. :laugh:

You cropped him a touch close Gary....it looks like he has Mr. Spock ears!
laugh.gif

Take a close look at any picture of Jon, and he already looks like Spock with a bad case of cauliflower ear. :laugh:

Dude, that's what I'm saying! I swear I got that in a fist fight...not in some strange man-love oil wrestling match! :laugh:

Take a close look at any picture of Jon, and he already looks like Spock with a bad case of cauliflower ear.
laugh.gif

Dude, that's what I'm saying! I swear I got that in some strange man-love oil wrestling match!
laugh.gif

Dude, what you and Sneeds do in private is exactly that....private! No need for you to feel the need to let the rest of us know!
laugh.gif

I hear he wraps those things up tight before going to work. Just like Hillary Swank in "Boys Don't Cry."

Oh my God this is the funniest thread I have seen since John tried to "Bait" Brian. BTW #2 Where the handcuffs loose enough for you?

At least he is honest, He isn't scamming or trying to an shoot angle, he is just saying, " I like free cigars, especially really nice ones" He might be cluelless or crass but he ain't a crook.

At least he is honest, He isn't scamming or trying to an shoot angle, he is just saying, " I like free cigars, especially really nice ones" He might be cluelless or crass but he ain't a crook.

He likes high end watches and European sport sedans, so make sure to send him only your best , Steamboat.

He likes high end watches and European sport sedans, so make sure to send him only your best , Steamboat.

This is why he needs free cigars...no money left to spend!
thumbs-up.gif

Anyone else wondering how long it is going to take for him to pick up on this?

I am not sending him anything, I just found it refreshing to see an honest mooch.