• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

High School Reunion Tonight!

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Hey guys just wanted to share that my wife and I have our 10 year high school reunion tonight. Not as big of an event for some since my wife and I have been together since Jr. Year and our group of friends are all still very close to this day. It should be a great night amongst some really great friends.

All you craft beer junkies would die at the place we are going. It's out on the sea coast and is called The Thirsty Moose Tap Room. They have 100 different beers on tap and a bottle selection as well! I AM PUMPED!
http://thirstymoosetaphouse.com

So have any of you gone to any of your reunions and if so how did it go. Also how long has it been since you graduated?

Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend
Paul

Damn, youngun'. Most of us can't remember all the way back to the high school days (or some of us just can't remember).

Have fun tonight. I've only been to one of mine and that was the 5 year reunion in which I stayed for about an hour and a half before the wife and I went up to the hotel room and watched the Tyson fight that was on. We've been to every one of hers though.

BTW, I graduated in 1990.

I just can't see myself spending the day with a bunch of draft dodgers.

Doc

I graduated 30 years ago when Scarface (Al Pacino version) was new in the theaters. I haven't been to any of my reunions.

That's cool.  I've never been to a high school reunion.  Almost all the people I care to still see for high school, I still do.  Just not at a reunion.

ETA: I graduated in 94

Class of '92, a graduating class of 426 and we've never had a reunion. Go figure.