• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

hillarity on EBAY!

This guy can't be that clueless which makes me think that he is a scammer. Firstly, ebay does not allow tabacco products to be listed unless it is a collectible, and secondly, he's not stating that the item is a counterfeit. If he believes that they really are genuine, then surely he knows that trading in products from Cuba is illegal. His 24 hour listing makes me think that he knows exactly what he's trying to accomplish.

Here's another fake:
http://cgi.ebay.com/COHIBA-CIGAR-LOT-OF-18...1QQcmdZViewItem

Check out the bands and the other missing tell tale signs on the box. No wonder he's getting rid of it. Probably smoked one and realized that the C-note he paid for them was indeed too good to be true. It just pisses me off when people try to scam others after they've fallen for the same scam. It is like making others pay for your mistake. :angry2:

More reason, why you only buy from reputable sources. When it's too good to be true....

I'm bummed that ebay took these off already. I really needed a good laugh today.