• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hillbilly Steaks Sauce

Guys, I have had to cut and paste this recipe too many times for people I've made trades with etc. At first I didn't want to give it out, but I figure what the hell.

This is the sauce that I use myself for my BBQ.

2 cups cider vinegar
1 1/3 cup of water
1 cup of Ketchup
3/4 cup of brown sugar
5 teaspoons of kosher salt
4 teaspoons of Hot Red Pepper Flakes
1 teaspoon fresh black pepper
1 teaspoon white pepper

just mix up well and its done. Add to bbq pork or other meats.

thanks... sounds good, except on thing...

MORE HEAT!

:laugh: love my spicy hot food...

Keep in mind too guys, that this isn't like a normal bbq sauce. Its pretty runny and is best when mixed in with some meat. But swissy, if you wanted to heat this stuff up with some scotch bonnet, thai peppers, or habneros it would make a great hot sauce.

E

Hillbilly Steaks said:
Keep in mind too guys, that this isn't like a normal bbq sauce. Its pretty runny and is best when mixed in with some meat. But swissy, if you wanted to heat this stuff up with some scotch bonnet, thai peppers, or habneros it would make a great hot sauce.

E
[snapback]277662[/snapback]​

Don't worry- way ahead of ya! I always keep fresh jalepenos around (like the taste), and I have a number of home smoked jalepenos (chipolte!) as well and know where to get the fresh Habenero as well...

Trust me... I like my hot stuff! :cool:

Swissy said:
thanks... sounds good, except on thing...

MORE HEAT!

:laugh: love my spicy hot food...
[snapback]277659[/snapback]​

Eat some of the colon cleanser jerkey if you like it how!!! That stuff was SPICY!

Hey Hillbilly-
Just received a tasty package of vittles in Charlotte....good stuff. Have to try some more. Holler if you're ever down this way...

Hillbilly Steaks said:
2 cups cider vinegar
1 1/3 cup of water
1 cup of Ketchup
3/4 cup of brown sugar
5 teaspoons of kosher salt
4 teaspoons of Hot Red Pepper Flakes
1 teaspoon fresh black pepper
1 teaspoon white pepper

[snapback]277639[/snapback]​

Move over A-1....

Had this with a nice tender rib-eye for dinner....GOOOOOD STUFF!!! :thumbs:

Jethro, you can run but you can't hide....

Bumpity bumpity!

For all you guys that ordered BBQ this week. This is the sauce you want to make and add to it. works wonders in the crock pot.

E

Hillbilly Steaks said:
Bumpity bumpity!

For all you guys that ordered BBQ this week. This is the sauce you want to make and add to it. works wonders in the crock pot.

E
[snapback]283584[/snapback]​

Sweet! Thanks E!