• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

History of Havana Cigars

Interesting they used the term Guano. How many of you knew what that word meant without looking it up?

My wife manages a portfolio of office buildings and recently one of her buildings had a severe problem with bats. Apparently a colony had taken up residence in the roof area. It was quite the ordeal to get them out of the building which involved using funnels to allow them out when they left at night to feed but not let them back in. They then had to pay (big time) to have the guano removed. She said it was up to a foot deep in places. Thats a lot of guano.

I suppose the guano referred to in this excert was probably bird droppings or fish fertilizer and not Bat dung.

Good reading... keep it coming.

Wilkey, another GREAT idea to help educate the CP B/SOTLs. I just do not understand when you ever sleep :D !!!

Many thanks for all that you do here. Keep'm coming :thumbs: :thumbs:

Great article Wilkey!

Vis-a-vis "guano," for some reason, I learned the term at a very early age, and was fond of using it as often as possible. :D