• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hit and Run

Beefcube

beeficus cubeicus
After many years of family cars I bought my wife a mini-van then got myself a Mustang GT.
Saturday at 12:45am ,rainy, 55 in a 60, coming home from work a F250 obviously in deep road rage or on a mission to get somewhere was muscleing his way thru traffic about 100 miles an hour. Was told he forced three cars behind me out the way and got stuck on my bumper as all lanes were blocked. I couldn't stop and being wet I'd of just spun out jamming the gas to get away.He weaved back and forth trying to push cars out the way and got around only to lose control and climb my fender sending me into a wall that holds the metro behind it. He was straight across my hood the last I saw the truck. I hit the wall on a dead left turn. I sit low in the car so the air bag cover hit me dead in the sternum and I still broke my nose on the steering wheel on the second hit to the wall. Seatbelt only held my butt in place for some reason. I guess I was already leaning up trying to change lanes to let him by. Second hit pushed the wheel and fender into my leg compartment as I crossed all lanes and slid to a stop.
My only luck was a tow truck was right behind me and put his lights on to keep other cars from hitting me again. Some kid about 18 was trying to pull my door open and it took me pushing out to open it. His face said it all as I stood up, I knew my face was wet but couldn't tell how bad till he gave me his shirt to wipe the blood off. I guess I was out of it as some lady in scrubs grabbed me and just pulled me out of the lanes and held the shirt on my face. All injuries ; broken nose, fracture finger, bruised hip and knee and a perfect airbag cover bruise on my chest, stiff all over. 4 witnesses stayed for the police report.
The truck got away only to hit a limo about a half mile up and got away again. Police have no plate number and nothing stolen to fit the description. We know the truck has damage all over it but not found yet. Probally won't find it.
Anybody wanna loan me a car ?

What the????

Sounds like something I see on CourtTV :0 I hope you're okay and I know it sounds corny but it's good to be alive.

Wow, I don't know what to say. As bad as it was sounds like you were very lucky. Glad you're (relatively) ok.

Sorry to hear about the nasty accident.

Just remember, justice is always served, but we are not always witness to it.

AND, that is why we pay for insurance.

I hope the healing goes well, and the insurance company replaces that PONY quickly.

M. Gipson

That SUCKS! :angry:

I'm glad you're OK. Hopefully somebody saw his plate at some point and will call the police. I saw a hit and run about 5 or 6 weeks ago. This guy just plowed right into the back of a lady and then took off. She quickly pulled over and fortunately was not injured. I caught up to him as we was taking the next exit. I got his plate number and called the Highway Patrol, hopefully he got what he deserved. Good luck with your car and the insurance. I hope you recover quickly ;)

Be thankful you're alive, and well on your way to a fast recovery. It could have been MUCH worse, which you already know.

My cousin was in an accident New years eve, broke his knee cap in 4 pieces, and still can't walk without a walker or cane, and maybe never will again.

YOU GOT LUCKY. Focus on the positive- YOU ARE ALIVE.

All my prayers.
:thumbs: Toaster

Holy sh*t!!! What kind of crazy ass maniac was that? I thought those only existed in Texas...

As the sentiments above have said, just glad you're okay. ???

WOW.........Sounds like a scene from a movie.
Glad to hear your ok......hey it could've been worse.

Sorry to hear about the accident, But at least you're alive to tell about it.

Cars can be replaced.

Glad to hear you're 'OK'. Hope the healing goes smoothly.

And yes, the material things we own in life can be replaced.

Bruises heal, bones mend, cars can be fixed or replace but revenge is always sweet. Someday, somewhere the karmha will even out. Glad you're more or less OK and STILL ALIVE.

Bah. Rednecks heal quick ... the injuries to that pony brought a tear to my eye...

:sign: J/K, Beef... glad you made it through ok - let me know when you're on your feet and we'll setup a herf again to celebrate.

Dang Beef, that sux bad bro. Glad to hear you will heal. Hopefully a beat up F250 can't hide forever. That sucker needs a smack down bad.

After the nose heals, you may notice that you look better, but you will snore louder, trust me, I know :lookup:

Sorry to hear it. But thank god your still with you here's to a speedy recovery.

Thanks ya'all. Latest news, no way its fixable. Most of my performance parts are crap now, even exhaust. Insurance has to sit 30 days to let police investigate. Life sucks

Sorry to hear about this and thank god you walked away from this.

I hope they catch this asshole and put him behind bars! :angry:
-matt

Glad to see you are all right, just remember what goes around comes around. That guy will get his eventally

That stinks about your car.
Most important the injuries you have should heal quickly.
Hope that guy in the truck gets caught before he hurts anyone else :angry:

Bill

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Glad you weren't hurt any worse. I hope they find the bastid :angry:

Wow, what can I say but glad you didnt get killed. Being a NASCAR fan, I know of a guy that hit the wall straight on and didnt get to live to talk about it. I would be really pissed if it happened to me, so I can only imagine. Heal soon, hope you get a great car to replace the one you lost. All the best,
JV ???