• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hockey

Tim the Tank stones the Bolts and the Bruins are playing "Normal" again.

Doc

Insane save from Thomas on Downie:

Not sure either of the EC team could handle Vancouver right now.

I don't know how you come to that conclusion. From what I understand, both Western Conf. teams are pretty beat up.

Doc.

Just one fan's opinion who watches a lot of hockey. It's the brand of play they bring and they're a very deep team on both ends of the sheet. As far as being hurt, it amazes me to find out after the playoffs how bad some of these guys were hurt and still play. IMO, it's part of what makes hockey such a great game. True grit.

I dunno, Doc. I'll be rooting for Boston/TB to smack around the Nucks but I'll be quite surprised they actually do. Vancouver is just playing too well. They have the offense, the defense, and when he's on his game, the goaltending to take out any team in the league.

One thing's for sure, if it's Boston/Van, you will get to experience the non-stop bitching about penalties and non-calls from the Vancouver faithful.

We're used to it and they can't be any worse then Habs fans.

Doc.

Roberto Luongo is a great goalie. He has had bad days, but normally it is really difficult to get one by.

The Sharks looked good against the RedWings but when they faced the Canucks, their game just sizzled.

What a great game! I'll never understand people who say a low scoring game can't have you on the edge of your seat. It's not so much goals that are exciting, it's scoring chances. Congrats Boston! For the next couple weeks I'm a Bruins fan. Please smack around Burrows, the ginger twins, and make Luongo look like Lu-ocho again!

They did the same in Montreal in that series as well

boston-pizza-ad2.jpg

Enjoy the Kaberle draft picks, even though that fugger has yet to show up.:angry:

Doc.

Yeah, 59 or 60th pick!

I still think he may pay off yet. Kaberle may surprise some people this last round. I've been surprised at how ineffective he's been and at times even a liability so far.

Care to sport a guess on how this series will play out? Should be goalie dual and very, VERY physical. With Malhotra and Ehrhoff back in the lineup, I'll go with Vancouver in five.

In other news, how about the new and improved Winnipeg Jets!!??

I gotta echo TCB and congratulate the Bruins! I'll be rooting for them in the series.

Care to sport a guess on how this series will play out? Should be goalie dual and very, VERY physical. With Malhotra and Ehrhoff back in the lineup, I'll go with Vancouver in five.

In other news, how about the new and improved Winnipeg Jets!!??

I got a $100 that says you're full of prunes. Put your money where your mouth is. Series goes more than 5 games. Still confident? Let us know before game time tonight.

Doc.

Agreed. I've still thinking Vancouver but if Thomas plays lights out Boston has a good shot. I think more importantly the key will be the Sedins. If Chara and the D can shut them down and make them a non factor Thomas won't even have to play that great.