• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holiday Herf III

here's a visual for you.
right now 170 adult (and i use that term loosely) cigar smokers are
simultaneously doing the pee pee dance :0

That is a scary picture Glenn.

PEE PEE DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be pictures. I'll post the link when I get back. Of course you will not be able to see much with the clouds of smoke from 150+ cigar smokers going on! :sign: :sign: :sign:

I always bring my camera and always forget to use it. I'll try to be more responsible this year. :) LMAO Plus, I gotta make sure I take a picture of me smoking some of the stuff I plan on bringing to smoke. Could be the last time I ever see such things. LMAO!

:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

Matt don't worry about pictures. Toje who is running this free-for-all is a professional photographer and will be taking plenty of pictures. So we will be able to devote all our efforts into smoking some good ones! :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

The weather going to complicate things, Bill? Looking mighty poopy for the next couple of days. :0

All I can say is "snow blowin"!!

We're getting it tonight, then it moves up that way on Thursday! Could be interesting, guys!!

Good luck and sorry I can't make it this time!! :D

It's supposed to be over and done by tomorrow at noon here and the storm is supposed to be over Cape Cod by tomorrow night.

So unless this sucker stalls and dumps 3 feet of snow by tomorrow, I'm planning on leaving Casa Shadow by 0800 hours on Friday and heading north! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Weather in Whippany for Friday is partly cloudy and mid-30s, Saturday and Sunday partly sunny and low-40s. It ain't beach weather, but it will do! :D

Damn and I wanted to ride in the 911... LMAO!!! Can't wait fellas! Loading the Haliburton tonight. Hope I have room for a change of clothes!

You just keep teasing us Matt. Devin and I are going to mug you for your cigars in the JR parking lot! :D

I'm driving a rental up to Whippany so I don't have to worry as much as if I was taking my own up there. But the Jeep did a great job this morning getting me up I-81 to work. :D

Oh, by the way..............................

TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is Matt? Never heard of him...ROTFLMAO

Bill, great idea on the rental, and the mugging... :D

Lee, it is not too late to still make this one. :)

Wish I could, Devin! Gotta take the wife to Va. Tech this weekend, her 4th graders are competing in a robotics competition.

Maybe next year!! :D

You too Devin. :thumbs:

Damn, I hope I packed up enough cigars! ;) :D