• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holiday Herf

Can someone help me out with some directions from I78. or the address and i can use mapquest.

JR Cigars
301 Route 10 East
Whippany, NJ 07981

FYI, replys to e-mails for the herf was sent out this evening.

I'll make sure I bring my headgear. Mom never lets me leave without it anyway. I'll make sure I have my bib on too. That way I won't slobber all over the table. Oh and just so everyone knows, I won't be doing any these crass actions because of what I missed in Richmond, I do it all the time. :)

But, to be honest, I'll be the guy in the white ascot, red smoking jacket and beret. We elitists have to be recognizable. :)

Matt R said:
But, to be honest, I'll be the guy in the white ascot, red smoking jacket and beret.
Bro, are you walking to the herf... :D

LMAO!!! I thought we were having the driver pick us up in the Bentley, for this trip? :0 :sign:

An old Buick maybe....

I got ya covered Matt, I'll pick you guys up in Philly in my 1987 Buick :D

The left rear door is stuck so y'all are gonna hafta get in through the right rear door.

Don't forget this is a formal affair. I expect my drivers in tails and amke sure your top hat is spiffy and shoes are shined. I can't be seen with anything less. Oh and get some Grey Poupon. I hate asking for it at every corner we stop at. ;)

Well my boss has just thrown a monkey wrench inot my plans and scheduled us for meeting on Friday late afternoon :angry: As of right now I am not sure if I will still be coming down Friday or if I will just wait until Saturday morning. I'm still leaning toward coming down Friday but looks like it will be more along the lines of 7pm instead of 4pm ???

That's about 30-40 more than me, so yeah, should be plenty. :)

Looks like we are going to have a little winter weather to deal with Friday through Sunday.

Guess I'll have to keep the speed down going down the road on Friday. ;)