• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holiday stress kicking up for anyone yet?

Glacies

Reaction score
Holidays are always a stressful time for me. My girl and I get pulled in different directions while fighting to be with eachother. Then we go to our insane families and try to deal with them, all the while just wanting to be home.

This Thanksgiving we decided that we would each see our respective families seperately while firmly presenting the notion that we would be spending Christmas alone together.

So, tomorrow i'm getting on a plane and flying to NY and coming back on Saturday morning. She will be taking all 4 dogs to her mom's house in Richmond for the holiday, and returning on Friday.

I'm not sure what she's doing to deal with the holiday, but I'm getting a good bottle of bourbon while I'm up there, and a super premium stoge (if I can find one) btw anyone know a good cigar shop by the palisade's mall?

What are you fellas doing?

btw anyone know a good cigar shop by the palisade's mall?

Cigar King of Rockland with Club Princess Cigar Bar
130 Rockland Plaza, Route 59
Nanuet NY 10954
Phone: (845) 624-2667

My inlaws live up near there. The couple of times I have tried to go, they have been closed. Mainly my fault, heading over there late on Sundays. But, from what I can see by peering in through the windows, it looks nice. Hope that helps!