• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holy SHZIZT!

überZigarre

I just secured my very own Prometheus God of Fire (Carlito). I made a mistake earlier when I thought I had one -- the guy who gave it to Rob labeled it as such, iirc -- but Rob and I figured out it was not. Today I found one. It's on its way from California, awaiting the day the divorce is done. Happiness is not a big enough word.

üZ.

Congrats on the smoke...great coup. Hope the divorce works out as well. From someone who has been through one in the last year, best wishes. Go with your heart, it will usually steer you in the right direction. Remember, if you aren't happy within yourself, you can't be happy with anyone else. Take care of yourself.

dude...I am happy you were able to find that cigar. I felt like crap when I realized the one we had was not the real deal...but now my friend...you will smoke in style!

opusxfiles said:
dude...I am happy you were able to find that cigar. I felt like crap when I realized the one we had was not the real deal...but now my friend...you will smoke in style!
[snapback]181700[/snapback]​

You bought a fake? Congrats on the divorce and cigar :thumbs:

Would love to add a Carlos and a junior to the collection.

Congrats on the cigars and for the divorce well congrats maybe.

cvmfour said:
[snapback]181716[/snapback]​

No, we didn't buy a fake. Somebody bombed Rob with a triple fermented cigar with a label that said "Fire." They weren't the ones from Indian Tabac. I think the cigar was in a bag labeling it as a God of Fire, but we checked it out and found the bands didn't match.

As far as the divorce goes, it's the right thing. It's all the woman has talked about since we got married. She even said she wanted to annul the matter on our wedding night 2.5 years ago. I don't know why I didn't. The only thing that sucks is working out matters regarding my two sons cos she likes using them as some element of control in this process.

üZ.

überZigarre said:
cvmfour said:
[snapback]181716[/snapback]​

No, we didn't buy a fake. Somebody bombed Rob with a triple fermented cigar with a label that said "Fire." They weren't the ones from Indian Tabac. I think the cigar was in a bag labeling it as a God of Fire, but we checked it out and found the bands didn't match.

As far as the divorce goes, it's the right thing. It's all the woman has talked about since we got married. She even said she wanted to annul the matter on our wedding night 2.5 years ago. I don't know why I didn't. The only thing that sucks is working out matters regarding my two sons cos she likes using them as some element of control in this process.

üZ.
[snapback]181754[/snapback]​

Women... damn women!

Well, hang in there because things do really get better and as long as you keep doing what is in the best interest for the kids you'll do great! But be ready, it's a long process and remember that you'll never really be rid of her. Its been 6 years for me and I'm still going back to court these days :angry2: . Talk about someone having control issues!

:cool:

Back