• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Honey Porters and Sweet Stouts

I've really been getting into these beers lately. Our local brewery has a seasonal on tap right now called Sexual Chocolate.

Its an Imperial Stout that is Double Fermented. Second fermantation is done with a really good type of cocoa. Its DAYAM good. High Gravity too.

look up Foothills Brewery, Sexual Chocolate

I hate you! That's one of the most sought after beers around Erick, partly because they limit the release of the bottles I believe, but also because it is according to most accounts a fantastic beer. I don't supposed they do growler fills with it?

I freaking wish! If they did it wouldn't be so hard to find. The way trading is over on BA lately, you have to trade a small fortune to get a bottle.

I tell you guys what....I'll stop in there this evening and have a couple glasses of it! Just to make sure its as good as everyone is thinking it is. :p

btw, if you guys ever wanted to try some of their other beers, we could probably arrange it. I could pick up like a small 1/4 keg and ship it. You'd just have to ship it back to me when you were finished.

I've really been getting into these beers lately. Our local brewery has a seasonal on tap right now called Sexual Chocolate.

Its an Imperial Stout that is Double Fermented. Second fermantation is done with a really good type of cocoa. Its DAYAM good. High Gravity too.

look up Foothills Brewery, Sexual Chocolate

I hate you! That's one of the most sought after beers around Erick, partly because they limit the release of the bottles I believe, but also because it is according to most accounts a fantastic beer. I don't supposed they do growler fills with it?

I freaking wish! If they did it wouldn't be so hard to find. The way trading is over on BA lately, you have to trade a small fortune to get a bottle.

I was just reading up on it and they only released 500 bottles this year!

Go work your magic on some growlers Jerky Boy! :sign:

Here ya go, this is from Last night.

Stopped in and had 2 of the SC, and then got a growler of ESB to go.

022008_170600jpg.jpg

the thing I like the most about all of their beers is how intense of a flavor it can have, yet still be so clean and refreshing. mmmmmmm, bEeer

Here ya go, this is from Last night.

Stopped in and had 2 of the SC, and then got a growler of ESB to go.

022008_170600jpg.jpg

the thing I like the most about all of their beers is how intense of a flavor it can have, yet still be so clean and refreshing. mmmmmmm, bEeer

Have you had their Baltic Porter?

quite the threadjack BTW, sorry. :blush:

yup, they had a keg of it on tap while the Great American Beer Festival was going on. You don't even want to know :love:

You got a lot of people jealous with that one Hillbilly!

I personally liked the "my local has this stuff called Sexual Chocolate." I wish he could have seen the double take I did when I read that! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guess you guys will have to plan a trip to NC next year when they release it again. I am heading in there this afternoon to get a growler filled up and hopefully a couple glasses of the chocolate. Not sure if they still have some left or not.