• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hooked!

Smokyballs

The nap master
About a month ago we had an event at the store and Loren was in and shared a little Scotch with me. Now I've never been much of a drinker. I had some Rum in Honduras that I enjoyed and I got a bottle of HC7 in the last buy. I also got a bottle of Glenfiddich that I thought I would be giving away in WAR. Since the event I have been hooked! I got a bottle of Macallan 12 which is already gone! I got a bottle of Glenfiddich Special Reserve which is gone! I got another bottle of that at an unbelievable price($16.99 with no tax, friend of mine got it at the PX in Levenworth)! I got a bottle of Oban at the grocery store next to the store! I was given a bottle of Glenlivet from a friend! I went to a local upscale store and got a Glenrothes 1991, Highland Park 12 and Macallan Cask Strengh. I'm presently about to aquire a couple of bottles of Balvine Portwood before the price goes up! I'm hooked!!!

I know! I'm publicly repenting! I plan on cracking that Glenfiddich after our Padron event Saturday!

I was told about this from Smoky since I havent been on the site lately. All I can say is this...I cause chaos wherever I roam. And my work is done. :D

Yes, he is hooked. :laugh: