• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HORRIBLE Experience!

Lumberg

Opus Lover
MAN! I was gifted this cigar by a BOTL and I was so looking forward to smokign my first VSG. I took it out of the humi and clipped the end. Right off the bat it was flaky and didn't cut right. As I put it in my mouth little pieces of tobacco kept falking off in my mouth. I lit up and the smoke was WAY harsh. <I know what most of y'all are thinking but wait til the end> I kept spitting out little pieces so I tried cuttign it again. Even worse! This time part of the cap came off. Still little chinks all over the place! Smoke stinging my mouth. I said **** it and let it go out. I broke it in half and it snapped like a twig.

Yeah so the forst thing you think is "Dry cigar." Well it's been in my humi at 70% for a couple weeks now, and I am smoking a Hoya de Nicaragua that was lying RIGHT next to it that is smoking great, even a little on the wet side.

Dunno what happened....could it have dried out irrevocably in transit? Cos this cigar was ruined!

Aaarrrggghhhh, that sounds horrible :( Please don't let that discourage you from trying another VSG. Sorry for your loss.

Luckily I just picked up another out of jollycos pass, letting that baby rest for a while :) Also have a Puro Sol, but apparently that's a totally different flavor.

STOP SITTING ON THE ONE YOU HAVE AND SMOKE IT. This is one of the best cigars and you shouldn't go 1 more day thinking it isn't.

I agree, smole that sucker!!! I have had a grand total of two VSG Beli #1's and both were absolutly nothing but great. Smoke that bad boy and find a place to have a seat for a bit afterwords. It should be a crime for anybody to have a bad experience with these babies.