• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hot as hell

Onedaful

Alright so im in CT i think today is one of the hottest days we had since summer began. Its 103 degrees with 40% humidity let me tell you its fu**** brutal right now.

How hot is it in your guys neck of the woods.

Cold as hell mate. Frosty in the morning and cold and windy during the day... Rollon summer.

More rain storms coming in so its just 82 Degrees with 82% humidity. Last week it was 98 to 100% humidity for a week.

It's smoking hot up here in Ottawa. It's been 34 degrees the past two days. With the humidity, it has felt like 45! Way too stinkin' hot for human beings.

Sounds like an average day durring our Monsoon season here. Hope your filters are clean in your A/C. Like swimming in a tee shirt. ;)

A couple weeks ago it was 100+ with 100% humidity... it was hell. Lately though its been rain, rain, rain... we cant seem to kick it. ???

CT here as well, and agreed. It is a freaking scorcher outside. This is one of those days where I am very thankful for AC!

Pretty hot an muggy here today. It is 101 and 5% RH.

Oh, sticky.... sticky summer!

LOL

PS: Cantore just tweeted that it was 103 in Central Park frist time over 100 since 2001! Enjoy this east coast!

PJ

The NE is get'n hit hard with heat and humidity. On the motorcycle it felt like I was riding through the oven ... only 100 somethin out.

Better than the tornado we had last week...CT weather is out of control this year.

Couple edits for upside down pic

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Damn man that is crazy.. I dont remember hearing about a tornado though when the hell was that? I saw some guys on motorcycles today and felt really bad for them it was so brutal.

It looks like the high shade temp today will be 114 Fahrenheit. Its 0820 and already 106 degrees. The 15% humidity helps reduce the heat index but its still brutal^2.

Here in Buffalo is 84 degrees and 54% humidity. I got my few cigars in
my bedroom with AC even though I'm in the living room hot as hell!!! :cool:

Damn man that is crazy.. I dont remember hearing about a tornado though when the hell was that? I saw some guys on motorcycles today and felt really bad for them it was so brutal.

It happened almost two weeks ago. I live in Lordship which is a little beach community that sticks out into Long Island Sound. I've never seen anything like it. 100 year old trees were uprooted everywhere. Every street was blocked with wires or down trees. There are only two streets that enter Lordship on either side of the peninsula and I had to park at the end and walk to my house because of the debris. It was such a disaster that you had to show ID to get down towards the beach to prove you lived there for 4 days. We were without power from Thursday to Sunday night. Brutal.

It's so hot in New York that I decided to forego my evening smoke last night. Just too hot and muggy out...even at 10pm.

I'm glad to be back in Colorado after suffering the heat in Michigan and worse, Alabama. Michigan wasn't bad all of the time, but Alabama was miserable. Cloudy 59 degrees here this morning. :thumbs: Hot here is 90 with no humidity. I love it... :)

It happened almost two weeks ago. I live in Lordship which is a little beach community that sticks out into Long Island Sound. I've never seen anything like it. 100 year old trees were uprooted everywhere. Every street was blocked with wires or down trees. There are only two streets that enter Lordship on either side of the peninsula and I had to park at the end and walk to my house because of the debris. It was such a disaster that you had to show ID to get down towards the beach to prove you lived there for 4 days. We were without power from Thursday to Sunday night. Brutal.

Holy hell man glad you're ok i didnt even hear about it. No power from thursday to Sunday i dont know what i would have done. Probably go crazy. Thats insane

At least it's a dry heat in hell!

Keep your sticks cool boys! ;)

-Rob