• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HOT deal Litterally!

Rebel Herfer

Adiskide honekin, orduak labur!
My Brother was out shopping for patio stuff for the Fall and ran into this deal at Lowe's. I smoke all the time on his patio and it's starting to get a bit nippy out there so this heater will be a welcome addition. It is advertised online and in the store for $199, BUT it is on UNADVERTISED special (ask the staff) for $130!! Don't know how long this will last, but the heat is top notch with a cool table top and verty sturdy.
Sharing the finds for the B&SOTLs. :D

LINK TO HOT DEAL

It was advertised in their Sunday ad. Price should be good all week. :thumbs:

I love mine. Works great unless there is anything more than a slight breeze outside.

Damn, that's tempting. It's starting to cool down here in Tucson and it'll be great for when the nights get down to 50.

Wow that is a great deal, I just punched in my zip code and it came up at $129 at my local Lowes. I'm going to have to go grab one just for the hell of it.

Wow that is a great deal, I just punched in my zip code and it came up at $129 at my local Lowes. I'm going to have to go grab one just for the hell of it.

Yep, shows up as $129 when I enter my zip also. Maybe it's time to upgrade from the trusty old fire pit.

Yes you can Geoff. Just moved mine in off the deck and into the garage yesterday. Crack the garage door a little bit and fire it up.

I bought one when they were a lot of money at the outdoor furniture store...and I think they were invented by the Propane Consortium because the damn thing used so much propane it became ridiculous to run. Add in what jfields said about the breeze factor, anything above 5 MPH kills it. I had to crank it up to compensate for the wind so you can stay warm, I was going through 3+ 40lb tanks a month to use it......I wound up giving mine away to a friend. I went back to smoking in my garage with the 20" TV, fridge full of beer and slightly chilled bottles of single malt.

The best place I saw them used was in Vegas on a cool night... mid 50s...I'm not sure what hotel I was staying in but it had a big open center area where all the rooms were facing. Down on the bottom were tables and chairs with plants all around where we smoked our cigars, so when they fired these things up there was ZERO breeze and they radiated heat 10ft around each one....that's what made me buy one. Any wind and they are useless.

Good Luck guys...buy plenty of extra propane tanks. :laugh:

PS: I think these things should be like cell phones, get them for free but use their service/propane! :whistling:

Unless you have kids or dogs that may knock a propane bottle over this option is cheaper to initially buy and works great for cold garages.

Unless you have kids or dogs that may knock a propane bottle over this option is cheaper to initially buy and works great for cold garages.

That is what we use it works great we have a single burner one it will run on a tank forever and will heat my small porch up great rp

What ever happened to the garage kerosene salamanders?! What fumes??... :(

Derek

Can you use these in a garage?

You live in California - you can't be serious! :laugh:

Gotta be careful with them Californians, I used to live there and the minute it hits 68 the long pants go on with the thermal underwear and blankets.

:laugh:

So funny AND soooooo TRUE! I grew up north of San Diego & the rule is 75 all year long, 76 is summer & it's HOT, 74 and ait's winter. Gowd forbid we dip into the 60s and it's frekin' PARKAS!!!