• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Houston Area Herf

Mike and I will both be at Ginger Man today. Will anyone else be able to come? :rolleyes:

hey guys does anyone want to coordinate another herf? wednesday or perhaps this coming weekend sometime. I work 6 days a week this month but I might be able to get off early on wednesday.

My local B&M is having a deep sea fishing trip sponsored by Esteban Carreras. 250.00 bucks gets you a box of assorted cigars from them plus rod, bait, and food. Beer separately. This is November 17th. It's 7am-7pm in Galveston. There are 75 slots and I believe they are about half full. Let me know if you want more info, I can send you the email flyer.

Im going to coordinate a herf at gingerman this coming Saturday. Anyone who is interested let me know and we'll nail down a time. Herf most likely after lunch at Istanbul grill next door if interested.

Chief and whoever else is interested in tomorrow afternoon herf at Rice Village PM me ur number so we can coordinate, thanks! Maduro89 in so far too.

Houston Herf at the Gingerman in rice village at 2PM today. Tons of great beers at this place! Feel free to bring your own cigars. Any of the "newbs" to our houston herf can PM me for more information.

I will be in town from the 20th-25th. If any of y'all have time to get together and herf that would be awesome.

Are y'all still doing that? I wasn't sure if everyone was still going to Ginger Man or not, but I will definitely be there if people are going to be there!