• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

houston B&M's?

CrnrPokt

Hello all.

Looking for some decent B&M's to go smoke/purchase cigars around the 249/Louetta rd.. Dont know the area so if you have a place thats good priced and will let you relax there with a smoke please fill me in with an address to the shop. Thanks in advance.

Craig

Serious is a nice place, Ron is a great guy. Also not far from Serious (about 5 min) is Lonestar Tobacco, run by Ben.

Addy:

Lone Star Tobacco
3741 FM 1960 W
Houston, TX 77068

http://www.seriouscigars.com/

This is a great place to hang out. It has a large smoking lounge, Big screen HD tv, Huge Humi

Serious Cigar Map

I've never actually been in there because I live on the other side of town, but I've ordered online from them before and have always been more than happy with their service and selection. If gas weren't $3.45 a freakin' gallon :angry: I would make the trek up there myself. I would definitely recommend people check them out if they are in the neighborhood.

Very cool guys and thank you very much. I will be looking into Serious then. I mapquested it and it is very close. Always nice to sit back and enjoy. If time permits, anyone interested in a puff on Sunday evening at serious? I have to head back to the airport to get a co-worker that night but I have about 3 hours or so, figure from about 3-6ish?

Ditto on Serious. I live in League City and make the hour+ drive out there from time to time. Humi is tremendous and Ron is just damn good people.

Hope you find the same!

Very cool guys and thank you very much. I will be looking into Serious then. I mapquested it and it is very close. Always nice to sit back and enjoy. If time permits, anyone interested in a puff on Sunday evening at serious? I have to head back to the airport to get a co-worker that night but I have about 3 hours or so, figure from about 3-6ish?

I won't be able to do Sunday evening, as I work at another shop about an hour away from serious. However, I think we need to get a Houston crew together like the dfw crew. We have the personnel, just need to get going on the events.

Ditto on Serious. I live in League City and make the hour+ drive out there from time to time. Humi is tremendous and Ron is just damn good people.

Hope you find the same!

Hope you find the same!

Well, damn! I live in League City, too. I guess I have no excuse for not driving up there, then (other than too cheap to pay for gas). :laugh:

Hello all.

Looking for some decent B&M's to go smoke/purchase cigars around the 249/Louetta rd.. Dont know the area so if you have a place thats good priced and will let you relax there with a smoke please fill me in with an address to the shop. Thanks in advance.

Craig

I give another :thumbs: for Serious. Ron is a great guy. The lounge is great and the Humidor is outstanding!!!