• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

how about them Redskins!

and I had a RASS.

Offence looked a little shaky, but a win is a win.
Next is the big test, Dallas on Monday night.

Hail to the Redskins, hail victory...

LOL! 'skins fan here! But I picked up the Chicago D for fantasy this weekend, and it worked out perfectly for me! The D got some sacks and TOs, allowed few points, but my 'skins still won!

w00t~

GO Colts

2005_0814_buff_498_Macht_a.jpg

A win is a win but it was a sloppy win. Pittsburgh was looking really good and my Bills had a nice opener too.

I can't believe the redskins won today. That neck injury to Ramsey was a blessing in disguise. Brunell was so much better.

ASU did great....I was very proud....

I hate both Ramsey and Brunell...but if I had my druthers...I would put Patrick in

Last year I would've taken Ramsey but this year he hasnt done jack. I'd stick with Brunell and then try Campbell if i was Gibbs

junkman_56 said:
and I had a RASS.

Offence looked a little shaky, but a win is a win.
Next is the big test, Dallas on Monday night.

Hail to the Redskins, hail victory...
[snapback]224346[/snapback]​

The offense looked shaky because the Bears defense is brutal...

It's a damn shame the Bears can't get the offense going....

Let's be honest, Bears offense hasn't been going since, mmmmmmmmm, 1985. BTW, anybody wanna watch the Super Bowl Shuffle later? The greatest thing is that they made that before the season started, damn they were good!

Hail to the Redskins,
Hail Victory!!
'Skins on the warpath,
FIGHT for ol' DC!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

BigMacFU said:
Let's be honest, Bears offense hasn't been going since, mmmmmmmmm, 1985. BTW, anybody wanna watch the Super Bowl Shuffle later? The greatest thing is that they made that before the season started, damn they were good!
[snapback]224422[/snapback]​

First it's the Yankees.... What's it gonna be now, Sean - THE GIANTS!!!! you damn traitor....

But you're right - and it's a damn shame. Ron Rivera is doing a great job...

darkness449 said:
Last year I would've taken Ramsey but this year he hasnt done jack. I'd stick with Brunell and then try Campbell if i was Gibbs
[snapback]224414[/snapback]​
I don't think the Redskins can score touchdowns with Brunell in.
Ramsey is inconsistent, but at least he can get the ball down field.

Ive been a Skins fan since the Jay Schreider/Doug Williams days. What a trade that was sending Jay to LA for Jim Lachey *BG*

Im glad they won but I dont think I can stand another season under Danny boys Vinny Sorato (sp). Those two have systematically torn down one of the most hallowed football institutions in the country and taken complete advantage of the rabid Skins fans.

I might have to look at them guys up in B-more a little.

And dont get me started on Peter I-have-more-money-than-God-and-Im-a-lawyer Angelos.

Russell