• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How do you smoke?

I like to start with some candles and massage oil. Once I get in the mood I put on a little Marvin Gaye and gently peel the cap away while inhaling the delicious aroma as the head of the cigar is exposed. Then I put on my wizard hat and robe and cast level 12 "WTF kind of thread is this". The cigar tries to escape but I catch it and torch the shit out of it by casting level 5 "Just light the fuggin cigar and smoke it are you kidding me?" till it is dead. And I am spent.

I'm surprised it took 14 posts to get something weird...you guys are slackin.

Since I smoked cigarettes for about a year before going solely with cigars, I'm still learning to smoke without inhaling. I'll catch myself taking a little smoke in too far about once or twice every cigar I smoke, but normally I just draw, hold it in my mouth a little, then push a tiny bit through my nose. Even if I don't push any smoke out through my nose, it still brings out more flavor, to me at least.

I don't inhale really I just barely inhale the last bit through my noise just to get the smell of the smoke. Since your nose is what senses most of the tastes.

So in order to taste food, you need to snort it?

Seventy to seventy-five percent of what we perceive as taste actually comes from our sense of smell. Taste buds allow us to perceive only bitter, salty, sweet, and sour flavors. When you put food in your mouth, odor molecules from that food travel through the passage between your nose and mouth to olfactory receptor cells at the top of your nasal cavity, just beneath the brain and behind the bridge of the nose.

Yes, I'm aware. The same thing happens with the cigars we smoke, without having to force the smoke through your nose.

I try to keep the unlit end out of my mouth... everything else is pretty easy. :D

I generally smoke mine while they are lit, cello off of course.