• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How Far Do You Travel to Your Local Shop?

I go to a few different shops. The furthest I travel to is NorCalMarks shop with is about 1 hr 15 minutes to a shop in Napa which is about 10 minutes away.

The nearest shop for me is right on the Arkansas-Texas state line. It's somewhere around 30~ minutes with traffic. It's not bad, for the town to be honest. It's not so much of a lounge, but smoking is allowed inside and I think they have a few chairs to sit in. It's the only place with a walk in humi within 50 miles that I know of.

im from southen cali the closest place is about 5 minutes from my house

Bottom line for me is that I don't really have a single place where I can (1) buy a smoke and (2) enjoy it. You guys that do, are very lucky.....

Yeah some one at the MN Capitol was somewhat smart and make Tobacco Shop Exempt when they decide to make everything smoke free.

I saw earlier how you said you lived in MN. I do too and i am sure you have heard of these places but stogies on Grand in St. paul and BURN in burnsville have pretty good lounges.

HEY GUYS,

Happy Memorial Day.

I live only 3 miles from my B&M....GREAT group of folks..nice lounge. I sometimes ride my bike there.

The closes Cigar shop to me is a little over an hour away. I have not attempted to buy off the internet. I am new to cigar smoking and I am a little apprehensive about getting dried out cigars through the mail. Anyone ever ordered off CigarBid.com or Cigar.com?