• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How hard are the Tatuaje Black and Red tubes going to be to get?

cigarlvr07

Just wondering how hard these guys are going to be to score a box? Any updates when there will be out and any idea of what a retailer may see? Are these going to be as wild to get as the Boris and Dracs? Anyone get a chance to smoke a pre-release one and are they as good asa the jars?

Jayro75 got some pre-release. Send him a PM about them, I'm sure he'll help you out.

That's right Tom...Jayro already sent me a 5'ver of the Black Tubo's.

He is one great BOTL! :thumbs:

He's getting some more tomorrow. All he has left are the Tat Blacks Jar Release.

Tom,. I have none left but I heard that Spivy has a super source for these. He's so generous he's giving them away.

I was able to get 3 from Spivy but I had to pay for shipping. He wouldn't tell me how much he got total.

You guys are starting to confuse me, now Im just going to have to pm everybody.

Just wondering how hard these guys are going to be to score a box? Any updates when there will be out and any idea of what a retailer may see? Are these going to be as wild to get as the Boris and Dracs? Anyone get a chance to smoke a pre-release one and are they as good asa the jars?

I'll sell ya my box for $350, but it's not in my hands yet.

And ofcourse you will need to send your payment first to avoid issues.

Profiteer :laugh:.

Jim

I sent Spivy a message but for some reason he can't receive messages.
Hey boltonic, sometimes he doesn't get on CP... I guess it's an IP address issue. Here's his email: Spiffy's Email

LMK if the link doesn't work. Tone-NY is good friends with him, and as a senior member, he could point you in the right direction.

You guys are starting to confuse me, now Im just going to have to pm everybody.
Sorry, I'll make it easy for you: PM Stepthirteen! :laugh:

PGKingantz!!! No no, it's box NUMBER is 350, remembers?? :laugh:

This thread wins! :thumbs:

And ofcourse you will need to send your payment first to avoid issues.

I think Greg's able to handle any sales on his own.