• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How I know I've reading too much CP

KusoJijii

in your humidor
I saw this at Menards and thought, I wonder if that could be turned into a humidor?

1113081746tm8.jpg

(it's a sauna)

You know the rule that work expands to fill the time allotted? Cigars, too, expand to find the space allotted. Just ask Wilkey :)

That would be sick as hell! Given you have the extra space.

You know you have been reading too much CP when you think that would be large enough for now!

Thats a great idea! I find my self looking at just about every type of cabinet or chest, etc when the wife and I go antiquring to see if it can be turned into a humi even though I started the wine-o-dor already. It's just habit now I guess.

I had everything worked out for the conversion of our sauna (the link in Gary's post) when TheWife© I decided against it. We needed the storage for other crap. Alas, I'm stuck with my wine fridge conversion and 3 coolers (which are in the damn sauna!).

:laugh:

I had everything worked out for the conversion of our sauna (the link in Gary's post) when TheWife© I decided against it. We needed the storage for other crap. Alas, I'm stuck with my wine fridge conversion and 3 coolers (which are in the damn sauna!).

:laugh:

Thats funny, humis in an even larger humi :rolleyes: well at least your half way there Alan.