• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many cigars do you smoke a day?

Well I smoke an average of 3-5 cigars / day. I was wondering, people who smoke as much as I do, are you experiencing any breathing problems, chest pain, etc.?

btw I have been doing this for a couple of years. However, it is only now that I have begun to feel a slight irritation. You know that feeling when you eat something really cold and your teeth start to give impulses, take that feeling and put it in you chest.

Or maybe its nothing, I tend to be paranoid when it comes to health and that stuff.

Paranoid when it comes to health and you smoke 3-5 a day? That's so much, lol. I try and smoke at least 1 a day, anything more is just too much for me. But anyway, I would assume smoking that much will cause you to have some of those problems.

These days around 1 per day, but I'll go a few days sometimes without smoking one. Probably end up doing 4-5 per week. Rarely more than one per day... only at a herf or something.