• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many cigars do you smoke in a typical week?

In a typical week, how many cigars do you smoke?

• Total voters

Kid Montana

Bearing in mind that people tend to smoke more in the spring/summer/fall months, this poll revolves around the peaks of cigar consumption so disregard those times when you'd LIKE to smoke but mother nature/act of God prevents it. A discussion in the Today's Smoke II got me thinking about this poll. I average about 1.5 per day with three in one day a very infrequent maximum. I picked a seven day period because I realize people may only have an opportunity or location to smoke on the weekends and don't want a whole lot of "less than one"s as a result of a daily poll.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=52595&st=0&p=780238&hl=How%20many%20cigars%20you%20smoke%20per%20week&fromsearch=1&#entry780238

Have fun reading.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=52595&st=0&p=780238&hl=How%20many%20cigars%20you%20smoke%20per%20week&fromsearch=1&#entry780238

Have fun reading.

Thanks for the link! I'm glad this topic gets revisited periodically. Its interesting to see how consumption rates change over time.

I normally have one or two a weekend, i dont smoke during the week as i am extremly busy but would if i had the time :cool:

Wife limits me to four a week for no good reason (that she can tell me) and I play her game. :shrug: Certainly a different answer from what I provided before. ;)

-John

I think there are two basic classes of cigar smokers. Casual smokers who enjoy less than two per day, then those hard core mavens who burn through at least three per day, more if they had the time.

Wife limits me to four a week for no good reason (that she can tell me) and I play her game. :shrug: Certainly a different answer from what I provided before. ;)

-John

"For no good reason"? John, she's a woman. She doesn't need one. :sign:

I think there are two basic classes of cigar smokers. Casual smokers who enjoy less than two per day, then those hard core mavens who burn through at least three per day, more if they had the time.

Two a day is casual? That's a pretty large time investment to only be casual. If someone smoked, lets say, two petit coronas a day, maybe 45 minutes each, that's 10.5 hours spent a week on smoking cigars. I'd argue that casual smokers are in the 2-3 a week range.

On a given day I might smoke 8-9, with the exception of those days where I don't smoke which may or may not end up averaging 1-2 a week but that is probably still not entirely accurate IMBDO

Two a day is casual? That's a pretty large time investment to only be casual. If someone smoked, lets say, two petit coronas a day, maybe 45 minutes each, that's 10.5 hours spent a week on smoking cigars. I'd argue that casual smokers are in the 2-3 a week range.

Some of us are quite capable of smoking a cigar and doing something else at the same time. It really doesn't take a lot of psycho-motor coordination.
wink.gif
Kind of like chewing gum and walking.
laugh.gif

Doc.

I voted 1 to 3 per week. I'd love to get back to the point where I'm smoking at least at least one cigar a day, but my schedule gets in the way.

I'm casually smoking 2-3 a day in Vegas right now. I casually smoke a couple a day on weekends while doing yardwork, fishing, or just relaxing on the deck.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

One to two per week. Usually they are on the weekends because that is when I have time to sit down and really enjoy them.

At least one a day unless I'm on the golf course than its probably 3 that day. Oh yeah by the way I LOVE GOLF :) :)

Brian

Typically I`ll smoke 1-3 per week. Right now things are a little busier so don`t have the time to smoke everyday. I wish to be able to smoke at least one a day eventually. lol

I smoke about 4-5 a week. I'd smoke more, but my girlfriend complains if I smoke when she's around. She says I smell like Bigfoots dick after I smoke a cigar.

I smoke about 4-5 a week. I'd smoke more, but my girlfriend complains if I smoke when she's around. She says I smell like Bigfoots dick after I smoke a cigar.
I was going to insert a joke here but it was just too easy a kill.....
biggrin.gif
<BR><BR>EDIT: I almost forgot! 6-7 a week avg.&nbsp; Unless I'm hitting my shorter sticks than the number rises.

I enjoy 1-2 a day during the week. On the weekends who knows! :D