• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many CPers in Denver/NE CO area?

ShadMan

Shiner Bock Whore
Post up if you're within let's say 200 miles of Denver. Now that I've moved up here, how many CPers are near me?? BTW, I live in Greenwood Village, about 10 miles Souh of Denver.

Me Me Me Me..... I live in colorado springs.....

we have a few people that live in Colorado that are members of CigarPass..
they just haven't posted I awhile....

Noob here, in Colorado Springs - just joined (found the single malt scotch section via Google) and liked the site. Anyone else around COS or south Denver?

There's plenty of us. We try and get together every couple months or so. Watch the Herfs section for the "Front Rangers". Welcome!

There's a bunch of folks here that are in the Denver area as well as up towards Boulder.

There's a nice lounge at a restaurant right in Greenwood Village, I believe the place is called Cool River or Waters or something like that. The cigar prices there are stupid, but you can bring your own, and they have a nice indoor lounge with comfy leather chairs and a decent scotch selection.

Thanks, Gonz - that's good to know. We live in COS but the wife works in downtown Denver, so that might be a good reason to stop by and meet her for lunch sometime. Maybe make a pit stop on the way home, who knows? I usually hit 15C club and/or Rendezvous in downtown CS - anyone know of any other cigar/martini/scotch bars in the area?

If your wife is in downtown Denver, then it might be worth a stop over at the Brown Palace, they have a cigar bar called Churchill's I believe. I haven't been, but it's supposed to be a real nice, swanky place.

I've overheard multi-million dollar deals going down in Churchhill's. Nice place.