• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How much cigars you smoke !

All except the last inch or so usually.

Buen Cosecha said:
Hey cigarfriends

I wonder how much cigars do you guys smoke on an average ?

[snapback]285220[/snapback]​

Oh yeah...I smoke a cigar till I burn my finger tips usually.

1, 2 or 3 a week. Defintely never more than 3 a week. Sometimes none.

Mr Peat said:
Oh yeah...I smoke a cigar till I burn my finger tips usually.
[snapback]285500[/snapback]​

I usually toss the final 1/4 - 1/3rd

Maybe once, twice a week. Looking to start more often though as it warms up and I start fishing..

1-2 a week right now in summer it will go up to 7-20 a week depending how much i am outside. In the summer I am outside 90% of time checking lakes woods and things.

Not enough in the winter I'm lucky if I get two a week. In the warmer time I get a cigar in every day. Golfing is great I get 2-3 cigars during 18 holes.

I try to get in at least one a week. On a good week (weather wise), I'll get in about 3 or 4.

Not nearly enough! I try for 2-3 a week, but it never seems to work out. Hopefully all of that will change when I install the exhaust fan in my home office.

n

I'd like to smoke atleast one a day. But usually I don't feel up to building a fire and letting my smoking room warm up for an hour or so. Usually I smoke 2 or 3 a week, 1 for each day of the weekend. In the Summer, the count will definately go up. Prolly 7 or 8 a week.

4 or more a day....definately more on weekends.
I usually start the day with a med and work my way up to the strong bold ones at the end of the night.

3-4 sticks a week.

I usually smoke them till they feel hot. I have nubbed several, though.

Since it's winter I might smoke twice a week. During the summer months, at least one a day and more on the weekends. If I had a smoking room, I'd smoke alot more.

About 5-6 per week, but still not enough. This time of year it's just too cold outside. :)

As long as there is no wind,I love smokeing outdoors.
I don't mind bundleing up in some layers to sit outside for an hour and relax.:)