• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

how on earth..

other1

Cigarpassaholic. Mmm.. cigarpassahol.
Have I posted almost 40 times in 5 days? This place is addictive. :)

There are a few people who post at that rate. They even have something useful to say once in a while. :0 :0 :0

J/k, there ain't too much post padding except for ones like this. :p

Once you get settled in, you'll read more than you'll post.

No post padding here. ;)

Nobody around here pads their post count.. do they? :sign:

There are some sites where people post a lot but in order to decrease bandwidth, the site owner deletes all the old posts and everyone goes back to zero :0

I think it's great that Rod doesn't do that here but the longer I'm around here, the less I give a crap about my post count or anybody elses for that matter. :p

We're all just here having fun, right ;)

Awww, c'mon Ccat. You know you want that #1 spot. :p

other1 said:
That's 8 posts a day. PLEASE! That's mere chump change. There are guys who have hit that many posts in ONE day. It's a whole lot of talking, but not a lot is being said... much like this post. :D

I also post on a local radio station's message boards (DC 101 for anyone in the DC/Baltimore area). At one time I had over 40 posts per day. One of the newer guys has over 100 posts per day. There are alot of threads about nothing over there though .

vewyphishy said:
other1 said:
That's 8 posts a day. PLEASE! That's mere chump change. There are guys who have hit that many posts in ONE day. It's a whole lot of talking, but not a lot is being said... much like this post. :D
Well here is some useless information:

Moki leads the group with an average of 12 posts per day
Lumberg make 9.9 posts per day

vewyphishy said:
There are guys who have hit that many posts in ONE day. It's a whole lot of talking, but not a lot is being said... much like this post. :D
How true, how true....... :p :D

Whatever you do, don't start a post with the title:
"Whats the use of posting 40 times a day when you have nothing to say?"

It gets people's feathers ruffled! ROFLMAO! :D :sign: