• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How stupid can someone be

Less than 5% of the world smokes cigars. Out of that small population of people, less than .1% can be considered 'mavens'... You do the math.

It is sad, but there really are stupid people out there. I hope they enjoy their cigar bands.

The seller has 100% positive feedback.........what's not to like? Too bad we can't bid up the price

I blinked my eyes 3 times and rubbed them twice............yep still there.

is it just me, or is this a loop hole to sell cigars on ebay? listing them as cigar bands..?

I've seen several like this on E-bay. I do believe it is a loop hole. Read the fine print on the auctions...

Yeah, sellers have been doing the 'cigar bands' loophole for years on Fleabay. Caveat Emptor.

There's nothing to guarantee that there are cigars attached to those bands..

Awww - shucks... The listing has been removed. :(

Anyone that would purchase cigars off of fleabay absolutely gets what they deserve! ;)

There is so much wiggle room it's not even funny!

Ebay Tobacco Policy: We realize that some collectible packaging does contain tobacco, but these items can still be sold if all of these conditions are both stated in the listing and followed: The value of the item is the collectible packaging, not the tobacco itself. The listing description states that the package has not been opened, but that the tobacco inside is not for consumption. The collectible packaging must not be currently available in stores, and the value of the packaging must be higher than the current retail price of the tobacco in the package. Sellers must take steps to ensure that the buyer is at least 18 years of age. Buyers and sellers must follow all applicable laws and shipping regulations for this transaction.

There is so much wiggle room it's not even funny!

Ebay Tobacco Policy: We realize that some collectible packaging does contain tobacco, but these items can still be sold if all of these conditions are both stated in the listing and followed: The value of the item is the collectible packaging, not the tobacco itself. The listing description states that the package has not been opened, but that the tobacco inside is not for consumption. The collectible packaging must not be currently available in stores, and the value of the packaging must be higher than the current retail price of the tobacco in the package. Sellers must take steps to ensure that the buyer is at least 18 years of age. Buyers and sellers must follow all applicable laws and shipping regulations for this transaction.

EBAY is a bottomless pit; for all the great deals and items you find that are legit, there are several more that are inredulous and a complete joke. I can count on one hand how many items I have purchased from EBAY over the last 20 years.

I've done really well on Ebay. Not when it comes to cigars. Mainly motorcycle parts but I have yet to be ripped off. I've bought a Ford Bronco, 2 KZ bikes, and many parts.