• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How things change overnight

MX

Quietly getting back into the cigar culture.....
We have know for a month or so now that my Wife's Dad was not going to be around much longer. He is a 30 year smoker and has Emphysema.
He was diagnosed with it over 10 years ago, nad still never stopped smoking...
Over the past few months he has gone downhill had a very rapid pace, so we had made all our planes to go and see him this Thanksgiving.
To say our goodbyes, and so that he could spend a last few weeks with his only Grand-daughter.

Well, we got the call last night that he may not make it that long. In fact he may not make it through September.
So, the wife will be flying out of Brussels last minuet tomorrow or Thursday for VA.

I cannot get off of work until the 23rd and will try to take a Space A flight out of one of the Air Bases in Germany on the 24th.

I am not one to usually ask, but I know the power of positive thought...
If you have the spare energy could you please think of my wife and Father in Law during this tough time.

Thank you always B/SOTL

Tim

My thoughts and prayers are with you and family, brother.

Please take care.

Jeffrey L.

Good vibes and prayers coming your way Tim.

Prayers and blessings for you and your loved ones.

Be strong!

G-

Thoughts and prayers are with you!

Thoughts and good vibes heading your family's way, Tim.

God bless your Dad and your family in this time of transition, Tim.

I'm in almost an identical situation with my Dad. He quit smoking but the damage was done.