• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How to be a contributing member.

OMG! It was Mike.

Just like Elvis in the wind. Here. Then, poof! Gone.

Come back sometime when you can stay longer.

:cool:

Seriously.

For the record, I did not hijack this thread.

Hey Mike...did you get Phil's pass yet? ???

Ye may be expectin' 't soon
Ya bilge rat who ortin' t' be keel hauled!

OMG! It was Mike.

Just like Elvis in the wind. Here. Then, poof! Gone.

Come back sometime when you can stay longer.

:cool:

Seriously.

Cmon Gary, "Don't be cruel" Now I'm "all shook up" :D

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program "How to be a contributing member"

I'm a big proponent of the read more post less mantra. Just like everyone says. That's the best advice you could get. Learn, learn, learn! Use the search function, and learn some more! And NEVER EVER DO THIS!!!

popcorn.jpg

I actually think someone said that if anyone ever posted this again on CP, they will be banned! Oops!

Oh well, see you guys later it was nice hanging out with you while it lasted!

I'm a big proponent of the read more post less mantra. Just like everyone says. That's the best advice you could get. Learn, learn, learn! Use the search function, and learn some more! And NEVER EVER DO THIS!!!

I actually think someone said that if anyone ever posted this again on CP, they will be banned! Oops!

Oh well, see you guys later it was nice hanging out with you while it lasted!

At first I thought you meant to never post an image of a guy that looks like Bob Saget. Then I realized it's a popcorn reference. :)

Oh yeah, if you post an image of a guy that looks like Bob Saget, you probably should be banned.

At first I thought you meant to never post an image of a guy that looks like Bob Saget. Then I realized it's a popcorn reference. :)

Oh yeah, if you post an image of a guy that looks like Bob Saget, you probably should be banned.

I disagree. Bob Saget is awesome. He just gets a bad rap for full house and americas funniest home videos. His roast on comedy central was pretty good.

SHE, is the boss for sure!

Loves me some Alyssa Milano!

alyssa-milano007.jpg

We can swoon together then, Jonesy!
biggrin.gif

~Boar

You're doing just fine.
thumbs-up.gif

When in doubt, just post pics of Alyssa Milano.
wub.gif

It won't get you any points with anyone but me, probably, but hey . . . it's a start.

~Boar

uhhhh, no! He'd get some points with me also. Loves me some Alyssa Milano!

alyssa-milano006.jpg

soo... I think that gets me some point from at least 2 people
thumbs-up.gif

SHE, is the boss for sure!

Loves me some Alyssa Milano!

alyssa-milano007.jpg

We can swoon together then, Jonesy!
biggrin.gif

~Boar

You're doing just fine.
thumbs-up.gif

When in doubt, just post pics of Alyssa Milano.
wub.gif

It won't get you any points with anyone but me, probably, but hey . . . it's a start.

~Boar

uhhhh, no! He'd get some points with me also. Loves me some Alyssa Milano!

alyssa-milano006.jpg

soo... I think that gets me some point from at least 2 people
thumbs-up.gif

Oh my, me likkey likkey!

PJ

And a Yankee fan too :love:

milano1.jpg

Just wanted to bump this once. I thought there was a lot of good information in here.