• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How to ship cigars...

In addition, to the above, you can wrap all of the bagged cigars in aluminum foil for added rigidity and it keeps the humidity longer.

Does anyone know a source for just cigar tubes? I have a few from what i've smoked, but does anyone sell just there cigar tubes? (either metal or plastic) to go into a envelope?

Holy crap! You realize you bumped a 4 YEAR OLD THREAD??

And I contributed to it!?!? :sign: :sign: :sign:

You necroposting thread necromancer and your frankenposts!!!

Wikipedia- Bumping Old Threads, imo... :cool:

Still good stuff, Dogg! The only thing that has changed in 4 years is the postage.

Now that you've gotten some great idea's....and there are some fantastic ones up there---- You need to make a test run! ;)

So feel free to send me a few cigars, or a few packages of cigars- and I'll report back how the sticks arrived! :0 :thumbs: :p

Toaster

X2
I will even go one further for you Brother
Send me those sticks, I will even report back to you how they smoke too :sign:

So they don't move around and in a plastic bag. If they may end up in extreme heat, bubble wrap is a great insulator. Just save it when you get it.

Ever notice how many CC retailers package? But that's boxes, usually. In the summer, plenty of trapped airspace is the ticket! ;)