• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How to use stubs?

MidGe

Reaction score
I am always wondering what to do with stubs. I know that ashes can be used in the garden, but what about those very "noble" stubs? :)

Has anyone got any ideas?

d2b8a7c2.jpg

Thanks

MidGe

No stink.... If you notice, I cut the cherry and they are kept in a tupperware, kept in my top desk drawer. :)

Yes.. I agree, some were still smokeable.. just had enough on those days :)

Fast4Dr said:
DAMN, that's gotta stink
[snapback]280892[/snapback]​

I don't care if you cut them... I still bet they stink! ;) :laugh:

I used to save the "caps" or "ends" I'd cut off before smoking and at one pointed I just had this HUGE ziplock back full of them, I burned them while camping. :laugh:

If they don't stink (to you :p ) I'd try the pipe idea. ;) :thumbs:

Have someone re-roll them into "short-filler" cigars and then sell them as "original cubans" lol

LOL wurm, that's what I was gonna say. The pipe idea is pretty good though. Personally, I'd just toss em.

MidGe said:
I am always wondering what to do with stubs. I know that ashes can be used in the garden, but what about those very "noble" stubs? :)

Has anyone got any ideas?

d2b8a7c2.jpg

Thanks

MidGe
[snapback]280890[/snapback]​

Ash doesn't add anything to your garden. When something is burnt up like ash all the minerals are gone. Making it worthless for growing anything.

Friend of mine has a Oil tank removal business. Any contaminated dirt is sent to a furnace were they burn the dirt. Once the dirt is burnt it will not grow anything. They sell it for fill.

As for the stubs they would work in the garden.

DG

Castaway said:
Coat them with epoxy and use 'em as Christmas tree ornaments... :D
[snapback]280919[/snapback]​

Ya know, I just might have to try that. It would be kinda neat to see a few cigars hanging on the christmas tree.

toss them in a fireplace..least some of the tobacco odor may permiate the air. aside from that, it reminds me of a spatoong (sp?) and keeping tobacco spit around...no offense, but that is nasty. :rolleyes:

Mrepp said:
Castaway said:
Coat them with epoxy and use 'em as Christmas tree ornaments... :D
[snapback]280919[/snapback]​

Ya know, I just might have to try that. It would be kinda neat to see a few cigars hanging on the christmas tree.
[snapback]280936[/snapback]​

That is a cool idea. Dip them in polyurethane. <sp>

stevehawk said:
Dude, you are seriously ill!

:laugh:
[snapback]280941[/snapback]​

When I first read this thread, that is exactly what I thought. :laugh:

I got to tell you, they look pertty nasty...
Dig a hole and bury them. :whistling: