• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How would you like to be Mike Myers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fyodor said:
The first step to ending racism might be to quit using derogatory terms,no matter what race you are talking about, just call them bad people.

And using "yall" and the N word in the same post is a particularly bad faux pas.
[snapback]221189[/snapback]​

lol, ive been saying yall ever since I moved to ohio.

K&P

how does this soudn to "you guys" ? kanye calls out bush as a racist, I call out Kanye, and jesse jackson. you guys jump down my throat about it? like I said before that post wasnt to change your views, make anyone mad, or anything of the like. just kind of puzzles me the logic behind this.

K&P

KP,

Although I understand the overall point you were trying to get to,(Sort of) your way of expressing your self was very poor and in bad taste. I would suggest you apologize, think before posting, and go from there if possible.

Korean&Proud said:
Fyodor said:
The first step to ending racism might be to quit using derogatory terms,no matter what race you are talking about,  just call them bad people. 

And using "yall" and the N word in the same post is a particularly bad faux pas.
[snapback]221189[/snapback]​

lol, ive been saying yall ever since I moved to ohio.

K&P
[snapback]221190[/snapback]​

And btw K&P, I don't want to see you banned, I've enjoyed some of your other posts. I would just like to see you wise up a bit. I suppose you are young and have a lot to learn still.

Fyodor said:
And btw K&P, I don't want to see you banned, I've enjoyed some of your other posts. I would just like to see you wise up a bit. I suppose you are young and have a lot to learn still.
[snapback]221195[/snapback]​

Ive enjoyed many of yalls posts and still like it here. Ill apologize for the fact of using that word. Granted I wasnt thinking straight and was pretty angry towards those two men. my views arent racist in any means and wont change. I honestly believe that most of this came from the use of those words so I apolgize for that. once again im sorry for the ruckus but its the way I feel. youve formed your opinions and thats cool, what ever goes goes.

K&P

I wasnt trying to be a racist, pi$$ anyone off, or create this big of an ordeal for anyone. sorry to rod, and all the others for the hassle. I would ask that you leave my posts and dont edit, what damage has been done has been done so unless you feel it really needs to be done than please leave it. thansk. I think ive been rpetty laid back and taken in everythign you guys have said so like I said before what ever goes goes. never meant it to be this big.

K&P

Korean I know what you are saying, but you have to keep in mind these days it's only acceptable to use racial epithets like "cracker" and "white trash". If it's insulting anything other than Christian white people, it's not allowed. Come on man, didn't you get the 1993 PC memo from the clinton administration? :D

West is an idiot. When I was growing up in the '70's and 80's everyone knew looting was punishable by being shot on sight. West tried to make it sound like the LA gvt. declared it open season on blacks and blacks alone. His own racist overtones and playing of the race card get zero respect from me.

at this point, it's not about west anymore, it's about what kind of language and manner will be allowed on this board...

KayakinBoy said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:
Posts like this are exactly why i don't allow editing....

Dude, just because West stooped that low on national TV, doesn't mean you need to say the n word.

With folks thinking like this, racism will continue to breed. You're pretty much done as far as I'm concerned.... :angry2:
[snapback]221168[/snapback]​

Amen Lee. ;)

he's been in the south just too damn long. :angry2:
[snapback]221171[/snapback]​

And just exactly WTF is "he's been in the south too long" supposed to mean??That is a racist statement right there And I take exception to it very very much :angry2:
Maybe you need to step back and think before you post crap like that.

bigmac said:
KayakinBoy said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:

Dude, just because West stooped that low on national TV, doesn't mean you need to say the n word.

With folks thinking like this, racism will continue to breed. You're pretty much done as far as I'm concerned.... :angry2:

Amen Lee. ;)

And just exactly WTF is "he's been in the south too long" supposed to mean??That is a racist statement right there And I take exception to it very very much :angry2:
[snapback]221203[/snapback]​

I was born in Alabama, grew up in TN. I think I can say something about the South being racist....

I know you are in atlanta, and honestly, I meant that comment to lighten the situtaion...

Funny though, a southern is jumping on me making the south comment, and not southern making the racist comment. :whistling: ;)

I appreciate KP's apology, in fact he apologized to me via PM. I did not intend this thread to turn out the way it did. I do not approve of his use of the word, but can understand his feelings. Many people in this world have different opinions on everything. The fact that we can freely express them in a forum such as this, is what makes this country great.

I accept his apology for using the word and do not wish to see him banned. We have all made mistakes, especially when involved in something we have passion about. The key is to learn from those mistakes.

I for one would like to see everyone come together and hope or pray that the country comes out better in the end.

Thanks,
Dan

Korean&Proud said:
your definately not pullinga TD here matt.

I think this whole thing is a bunch of Bull$hit.  Why cant they work for what they've got and quit blaming other races for there problems.  and people like jesse jackson are just niggers, I cant help but say it.  it enrages me to no end that in time of a national crisis they dont really want to go help they want to critisize our govt., call out racism, and whine about how were dealing with it when they themselves and doing nothing.  Im sorry if that offends anyone but I think theres a big difference between respectable black peopel and niggers.  if I get in trouble for this than so be it but I hope it doesnt affect my reputation as a cigar enthusiast here.

K&P
[snapback]221150[/snapback]​

Go fu(k yourself K&P. No room for you here at CigarPass. Unbelieveable.. :angry2:

KayakinBoy said:
Korean&Proud said:
KayakinBoy said:
Rod ban his ass now, you racist ****head.  :angry2:

What the f*ck makes you think you are better than anyone else.  God created us equal.  It's people like you that will make this world unequal for everyone else.  :angry2:

Rod, delete that post, please.
[snapback]221166[/snapback]​

I am far from perfect and I never have considered myself. and your perfectly right god created us equal, than what gives jesse jackson, kanye west and others say that about the president because he is white?

instead of saying "Knock it off yall! We are brothers. Treat each other like brothers. Help your brother. Stand proud. Do us right. We make up 80% of the people in the spot light right now. Show the world why we deserve to be treated the same as everyone else" he said it was bush's fault for being racist. in my eyes hes just trying to get attention and push blame over.

I trust rod, and the others and have been a good member to this board and enjoy the stay. if its coming to a close than it was fun guys. I know people will always look at me different now but its just what i feel.

K&P
[snapback]221178[/snapback]​

Dude, you are a piece of sh*t. I don't think anyone should be able to post things like that here. It's wrong.

You are sh*tting on him for saying Bush is a racist, and you are being racist! SHUT UP! Even if he says Sorry a million times, he needs to go!
[snapback]221179[/snapback]​

so what do we do about you sh#tting on the south??I mean either you are a hypocrite or you can issue us down here an apology for the way you have denigrated us with your silly crappy statement.

Bigmac, read before posting, I'm in the south... I have been all my life. It is racist down here.

hey yall this was between me and the others I didnt want to get everyone mad here. Id much rather it be me than other members of the baord. Ive lived in the north and south for equal parts of my life and tis all the same.

K&P

KP, I'm not mad for the record. I don't use the word, but I follow what you were trying to say. I'm not one to get upset over words anyway. Everyone just needs to light up a good stick and breathe.

KayakinBoy said:
bigmac said:
KayakinBoy said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:

Amen Lee. ;)

[snapback]221203[/snapback]​

I was born in Alabama, grew up in TN. I think I can say something about the South being racist....

I know you are in atlanta, and honestly, I meant that comment to lighten the situtaion...

Funny though, a southern is jumping on me making the south comment, and not southern making the racist comment. :whistling: ;)
[snapback]221204[/snapback]​
NO YOUR comment was racist, just the same as K&P's was racist.And I dont give a damn where you are.I wasnt born here but we have made much progress down in the south and comments like yours arent appreciated AT ALL.

Mac, just quote the salient posts. Your big-ass quote doesn't contain the part you're PO'd about.

KayakinBoy said:
Bigmac, read before posting, I'm in the south... I have been all my life. It is racist down here.
[snapback]221208[/snapback]​
Hey KB I aint a democrat, I can read and comprehend. :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back