• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How you going to spend it?

Krautle87

Confutatis maledictis, voca me cum benedictis.
So how are you going to be spending that government check when it comes in?

I'm leaning towards a box of Padilla Miami 8/11 Lanceros (gotta buy American for this one) and a bottle of Johnnie Walker Gold Label. :thumbs:

Daddy needs a new Desktop PC.

TIm

So how are you going to be spending that government check when it comes in?

I'm leaning towards a box of Padilla Miami 8/11 Lanceros (gotta buy American for this one) and a bottle of Johnnie Walker Gold Label. :thumbs:

Gold Label is very nice ... just the thing for some Pepin smokes. Enjoy!

Credit Card payoff and I think I going to try and slide a few boxes of cigars.

Just finished filing my taxes. Return will be used to pay off my car. Bonus was used to pay off the other - so now we're (car) debt free!

Damn credit cards and student loans still got me, though! :)

My oldest son starts college in the fall.
That extra money will come in real handy...

Cigars from here and there. :love:

Hopefully going toward a house, and getting out of this apartment. And if I'm lucky a cigar or two.

I'm going to make a sign that says "Good Riddance George" for next January

I'm gonna buy a joke book, and figure out what's really funny

cuz I'm laughing

And can we please stop paying people to have more goddamned kids! What are we up to now an extra $2k per kid? no wonder...

Investing it to have the rebate work for me. I'm looking to put it into a Roth account (believe me, I spend so much on my own I could be the GNP of a third world country so I think I should do something responsible for a change!)

Dirwood :sign:

I don't know if I'll even get one, seems like it depends on your income. If I get one then it will most likiely be something from south of Miami.

I don't know if I'll even get one, seems like it depends on your income. If I get one then it will most likiely be something from south of Miami.

Me too.

The local paper said in an article this morning that about 1/3rd of the households on Long Island won't see any rebate. Too many two income families. I already know I'm screwed.

Sent my tax return in last night. Another year of getting screwed by the AMT monster.

Don't even get me started on those rat bastids in Washington. :angry:

Got dropped by my homeowner's insurance co. last month.

Annual increased cost of new policy = $1200... :(

I'll send it back and tell them to apply it to the deficit. I ain't a smart man, but even i know you can't cut taxes and increase spending...

I'll send it back and tell them to apply it to the deficit. I ain't a smart man, but even i know you can't cut taxes and increase spending...

I wanna see documentation that you are gointg to send it back, LOL.

I'm gunna apply it to a 2010 vactaion plan I have.......if I get one. I had a pretty good year last year with a sidebar consulting gig I have and I may be close to the limit.

Funny how you'll get one even if you didn't actually PAY any taxes but you won;t get one if you paid allot of taxes. GD Democrats!